PHOTOS: Nnamdi Kanu appears at the Wailing Wall again

Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra was on Friday spotted at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem again.

Kanu appeared in a Facebook Live on the Radio Biafra page.

The voice of the person behind the camera stated the broadcast was being made today (October 26, 2018.)

The video showed Kanu spent several minutes praying at the Wailing Wall, before he walked towards the camera and asked the people gathered there.  “What’s today’s date?”Kanu asked them and they replied,  “26th October.”

Thereafter, Kanu said, “And I will be broadcasting tomorrow. I will be speaking to Biafrans. I’m here in Isreal and I will be here until I return.”

See screenshots from the video:

6 thoughts on “PHOTOS: Nnamdi Kanu appears at the Wailing Wall again

• March 14, 2021 at 7:25 pm

492858 715773I always was concerned in this topic and stock still am, regards for posting . 307279

• March 27, 2021 at 7:52 pm

979829 788434Id constantly want to be update on new content on this internet site, bookmarked! 770784

• April 14, 2021 at 5:23 am

660736 652408very nice publish, i surely really like this web web site, keep on it 341863

• April 16, 2021 at 8:27 pm

240545 639401Thanks so considerably for another post. I be able to get that kind of details information. friend, and exactly. 269447

• May 17, 2021 at 11:29 am

736780 440358There couple of fascinating points at some point in this posting but I dont determine if these men and women center to heart. There is some validity but Let me take hold opinion until I check into it further. Fantastic write-up , thanks and then we want much more! Combined with FeedBurner in addition 24659

• June 2, 2021 at 2:25 am

26840 468435My wife style of bogus body art were being quite unsafe. Mother worked with gun very first, right after which they your lover snuck totally free upon an tattoo ink ink. I was confident the fact just about every need to not be epidermal, due to the tattoo ink could be attracted from the entire body. make an own temporary tattoo 417571