SP Majiya should be called to order —Islamic Movement in Nigeria

PRESS STATEMENT

The Islamic Movement in Nigeria has called on the Kano state police command to call to order its PPRO, SP Magaji Musa Majiya over what it says is his penchant use of his office to rubbish the Shia Islamic faith.

The Movement was referring to a recent press conference the police public relations officer held in which he accused a criminal of being a former Shiite. It says such description is uncalled for and unethical since other criminals were not defined by their faith.

Below is the press statement issued by the Islamic Movement in Nigeria to the media and signed by Ibrahim Musa, president Media Forum of the Movement:

“Kano state PPRO engaged in hate speech against Shiites*

On Wednesday, 14th November, 2018, Kano state Police Public Relations officer (PPRO) SP Magaji Musa Majiya, before a press conference, said that a former Shiite has been arrested in collaboration with a dismissed police officer for extortion on unsuspecting members of the public.

Checks made by the Islamic Movement on the arrested ‘former Shiite’ has indicated that he is not a true member of the Islamic Movement, but an informer of the police. This also explains why it has been easy for him to collaborate with a dismissed police officer.

However , in the first place it is weird for a police officer to identify a criminal as a Shiite, unless he wants to engage in hate speech with the intent of whipping up sentiments against the Shiites. Why didn’t he identify the other criminal as a Sunni, since Shia and Sunni are the two main Islamic school of thoughts to which every Muslim must be a member of one?”

This is not the first time that SP Majiya is using any slight opportunity to rubbish the Shia Islamic faith. Hence we find it appropriate to call on the Nigeria Police command to call him to order, and remind him to desist from using his office to achieve some narrow sectarian goals.

We implore members of the public to disregard and discountenance the insinuation by SP Majiya that Shia harbors criminal elements. It is a known fact that Shiites are practicing Muslims against any form of criminality.

SIGNED BY

IBRAHIM MUSA

PRESIDENT MEDIA FORUM OF ISLAMIC MOVEMENT IN NIGERIA

Skype: Ibrahim.musa42

18/11/2018

9 thoughts on “SP Majiya should be called to order —Islamic Movement in Nigeria

• March 14, 2021 at 5:15 pm

743037 518115It is almost impossible to discover knowledgeable men and females during this topic, even so you sound like do you know what youre discussing! Thanks 128013

• May 8, 2021 at 3:02 am

706761 37468I always was interested in this subject and nonetheless am, regards for posting . 294906

• May 13, 2021 at 5:23 am

411614 16323Normally the New york Weight Loss diet is surely less expensive and flexible staying on your diet scheme intended for measures however quick then duty keep a nutritious day-to-day life. weight loss 815172

• June 18, 2021 at 9:53 pm

880848 980511Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? Im kinda paranoid about losing everything Ive worked hard on. Any tips? 280352

• July 1, 2021 at 1:31 am

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my
    iPad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop,
    just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.
    I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

• September 5, 2021 at 4:21 pm

I do not even understand how I stopped up here, however I thought
    this publish was once good. I don’t know who you might be but certainly you are
    going to a famous blogger in case you are not already.
    Cheers!

• September 11, 2021 at 9:46 am

What’s up to all, the contents present at this website are actually awesome
    for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.
    scoliosis surgery https://0401mm.tumblr.com/ scoliosis surgery

• September 11, 2021 at 10:05 pm

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave
    it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed
    the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it
    pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is
    totally off topic but I had to tell someone! cheap flights http://1704milesapart.tumblr.com/ cheap flights

• September 12, 2021 at 5:22 pm

May I just say what a comfort to find a person that truly knows what they’re discussing online.
    You certainly understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important.

More people should look at this and understand this side of your
    story. It’s surprising you’re not more popular since you certainly have the gift.
    quest bars https://www.iherb.com/search?kw=quest%20bars quest bars