Amosun: I ‘m still in APC to support Buhari, not Dapo Abiodun

Gov.  Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun says he will remain in the All Progressives Congress (APC) to contest the senatorial election in 2019 while ensuring the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari.

He vowed never to support “anyone they are bringing” apparently referring to the governorship candidate of the APC in Ogun State.

He, however, said aggrieved party members who defected to the Allied People’s Movement (APM) have his blessings.

Amosun spoke on Monday in Abeokuta at a stakeholders meeting of the APC which was attended by his preferred governorship candidate and the flagbearer of APM, Adekunle Akinlade.

The governor ’s declaration came as 26 aggrieved candidates of the APC loyal to the governor announced their defection to the APM.

Amosun said he had tried his best to stop the defection of  Akinlade and other aggrieved candidates. He vowed to use everything within his capacity to ensure the success of Akinlade and other aggrieved members in their new party.

Amosun also said that he would not support the governorship candidate of the APC, Dapo Abiodun. “When these people came, they told me they are leaving the APC, I said ‘no’ but I couldn’t stop them. In fact, Akinlade has my full support. ”

I am not going to stop him, everything I have, I will use to support him, let them try whatever they want to try, we also have our strategies and I am not going to hide behind one finger.

“I remain in APC because that’s what those people want, they want us to leave APC but they are joking.

“ I will stay in APC to ensure that Buhari wins in Ogun State and to let them know that they can’t subvert the will of the state.

“Every day, I will campaign for President Muhammdu Buhari, we will do everything possible to ensure Buhari wins massively in Ogun, but they should not miss it.

“  I, Sen. Ibikunle Amosun, will not support anyone they are bringing,” he said.

Amosun,  who vowed to resist rigging in the state, also pledged to check violence in the electoral process.

17 thoughts on “Amosun: I ‘m still in APC to support Buhari, not Dapo Abiodun

• March 22, 2021 at 1:27 am

881359 178416Hello, Neat post. There can be a problem together with your internet site in internet explorer, could test thisK IE nonetheless may be the marketplace leader and a large portion of individuals will leave out your superb writing due to this problem. 794402

• April 22, 2021 at 5:52 pm

848550 785696My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different internet site and thought I may possibly as well check points out. I like what I see so now im following you. Appear forward to going over your web page repeatedly. 495632

• April 29, 2021 at 2:11 pm

473279 174931Oh my goodness! an incredible post dude. Thanks a ton Even so We are experiencing issue with ur rss . Dont know why Cannot enroll in it. Can there be any person finding identical rss dilemma? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx 97939

• May 2, 2021 at 5:23 am

568585 68350Immigration Lawyers […]the time to read or go to the content material or websites we have linked to below the[…] 10697

• May 20, 2021 at 10:05 pm

907074 717461As I website possessor I believe the content material here is rattling great , appreciate it for your efforts. You should keep it up forever! Best of luck. 803981

• June 4, 2021 at 7:17 pm

190742 745444you could have a amazing weblog here! would you wish to make some invite posts on my weblog? 527031

• August 28, 2021 at 10:51 am

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment
    didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that
    over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say superb blog!

• September 1, 2021 at 2:05 pm

First of all I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question which I’d
    like to ask if you don’t mind. I was curious to
    find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts
    before writing. I have had difficulty clearing my mind
    in getting my thoughts out. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first
    10 to 15 minutes are usually lost simply just trying
    to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Cheers!

• September 4, 2021 at 11:24 am

I love what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the superb works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

• September 5, 2021 at 6:02 am

Hello, this weekend is pleasant in support of me, for the reason that this occasion i am reading this impressive educational post here at
    my residence.

• September 21, 2021 at 11:54 am

72317 973549There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you produced certain good points in attributes also. 395770