2019:Gani Olaoluwa bombs Ajibola Bashiru over N2.2billion Properties

Osun Central Senatorial Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP),Alhaji Ganiyu Ayobami Olaoluwa(Asejere), has blasted his arch-rival from the ruling All Progressives Congress(APC), Mr. Ajibola
Bashiru(SRJ) over the ongoing investigation into his(Bashiru) allegedly acquired N2.2billion properties by the Economic and
Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) ,saying that before the February 16th,2019 slated for the conduct of the National Assembly election,Mr Bashiru  would be languishing in the EFCC net.

Alhaji Olaoluwa insisted that the anti-graft body would soon arrest
Bashiru for financial crimes of N2.2billion fraud,noting that the hand
of his opponent(Bashiru) has been wet with public funds to acquire properties illegally during his short period as a Commissioner in the last administration of Mr. Rauf Aregbesola.

It will be recalled that a Civil Society Organization(CSO) in the
State, the Civil Society Coalition for the Emancipation of Osun State(
CSCEOS) had recently dragged the Ex-Attorney-General and Commissioner
for Justice before the anti-graft agency over an alleged illegal acquiring of properties worth N2.2billion with public funds while
serving as public officer.

This was as a result of a Petition Letter dated Wednesday, November 28th,2018 which was signed by the group’s Chairman, Comrade Adeniyi,
Alimi Sulaiman and addressed to the Acting Chairman of the EFCC through its Ibadan Zonal Head Office on Friday, November 30th,
2018,calling for thorough investigation of Mr. Ajibola Bashiru alleged properties.

He also stated that the ex-Commissioner lacks political experience to represent the people of the strategic Senatorial district (Central) of the State in the National Assembly,describing Bashiru as a  baby politician that lacked the needed  experience and character in the public representation.

Olaoluwa who made the assertion penultimate weekend while speaking in
Igbonnibi Town Hall, Ila-Orangun at the Youth & Women Empowerment
Scheme Programme of Hon. Akanni Olohunwa, the PDP Candidate for the
House of Representatives in Ila Federal Constituency comprises of
Boluwaduro,Ifedayo and Ila Local government areas of the State,

According to him, he alleged that Bashiru has been making frantic effort to escape the arrest of the anti-graft body by stopping the ongoing probe of his(Bashiru) illegally acquired properties by the agency.

In the same vein,Olaoluwa further recalled that the group(CSCEOS) has
cautioned the nation’s Judiciary against meddling into the issue of
national importance by not granting what it termed as ‘jankara’ injunction to stop N2.2 billion properties investigation of the
Ex-Commissioner in the State,adding that granting of such an order,would amount to abuse of judicial process just as it would also
negate the anti-corruption posture of President Muhammadu Buhari led Federal Government.

15 thoughts on “2019:Gani Olaoluwa bombs Ajibola Bashiru over N2.2billion Properties

• March 29, 2021 at 9:14 pm

211973 629138Hi there! Nice stuff, please do tell me when you finally post something like this! 408076

• May 17, 2021 at 10:35 pm

720188 426545What is your most noted accomplishment. They may want excellent listeners rather than great talkers. 299569

• July 17, 2021 at 9:01 pm

Thank you, I have jist been searching for info about this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I’ve found out so far.
    But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure in regards to the source?

Also visit my webpage :: despre – Nida

• July 23, 2021 at 6:30 pm

395069 143758Hi! I discovered your site accidentally today, but am actually pleased that we did! Its not only entertaining, but in addition straightforward to make use of in contrast to lots that Ive viewed! 685245

• August 2, 2021 at 5:53 am

604958 268797hi excellent page i will definaely come back and see once more. 901055

• September 5, 2021 at 11:42 pm

Hey there are using WordPress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and
    create my own. Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own blog?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

• September 10, 2021 at 2:45 am

Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
    I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m
    not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions?
    Thanks quest bars http://bit.ly/3C2tkMR quest
    bars

• September 10, 2021 at 7:18 am

Hello there, I discovered your web site by means of Google while searching for a similar matter, your
    website came up, it looks good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

Hello there, simply changed into aware of your blog thru
    Google, and located that it is truly informative. I’m
    going to watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate for those who continue this in future.
    A lot of other folks will probably be benefited out of your writing.
    Cheers! asmr https://app.gumroad.com/asmr2021/p/best-asmr-online asmr

• September 11, 2021 at 2:20 am

Simply desire to say your article is as
    surprising. The clearness in your post is just
    excellent and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.

Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.

Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.

scoliosis surgery https://0401mm.tumblr.com/ scoliosis surgery

• September 12, 2021 at 8:03 pm

Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re using?
    I’m looking to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a difficult time
    selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design seems different
    then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
    scoliosis surgery https://coub.com/stories/962966-scoliosis-surgery scoliosis surgery

• September 13, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Excellent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely
    excellent. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the
    way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you
    still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much
    more from you. This is actually a tremendous website.
    ps4 https://bit.ly/3z5HwTp ps4 games