Yusuph Olaniyonu, the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, has described Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, as an unrestrained and compulsive perjurer, whose name has become synonymous with misinformation and untruths.

Responding to Mohammed’s claim that during a radio interview in Kwara on Christmas day, Dr. Saraki, had trivialised the Offa robbery, which claimed the lives of 33 Nigerians, by saying that he had donated N10million to the Offa Monarch as compensation for victims, Olaniyonu stated that those who are trying to implicate the Senate President in the Offa robbery affair by all means, are so fixated on that mission that they are messing up with the due process that would give justice to the victims, both dead and alive, and closure to their families.

“During the Senate President’s syndicated radio interview, he made it clear that it was unthinkable that anybody would want to link him with armed robbery or violence against his own people. He stated categorically that anybody that would want to link him to such violence should first ask what he has to gain from such a dastardly act.

“It was then the Senate President mentioned that the desperate narrative that has been spun to implicate him after the robbery does not make any sense, as when he visited the monarch, he donated N10million for the care of the wounded — while it has been revealed that the money stolen by the robbers was just N7million.

“Dr. Saraki also stated that those who have tried and have failed to implicate him in the Offa robbery, have been so fixated on that unsuccessful mission that they are now trampling on the due process that would give justice to the victims, both dead or alive, and much-needed closure to their families and the affected community.

“One thing is clear, the Nigerian public and the people of Offa know that Lai Mohammed’s utterances are synonymous with deliberate misinformation, unbridled untruths, and outright falsehoods. Right now, he is only playing the cheap politics that he is known to play when the general elections come around.

“The Offa people know how to differentiate between leaders like Dr. Saraki who have stood with them throughout the years and those Lagos-based politicians, like Lai Mohammed, who only come around to make noise, spew political propaganda, and use the tragic loss of their sons and daughters as cheap political points in an election season,” Olaniyonu said.

Signed:

Yusuph Olaniyonu
Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President of the Senate

14 thoughts on “Offa Robbery: This is Why Lai Mohammed’s Name Has Become Synonymous with Lies, Saraki’s Aide

• March 13, 2021 at 4:26 pm

195493 206784I dugg some of you post as I cogitated they were really beneficial invaluable 85403

• April 28, 2021 at 7:25 pm

820231 876136Hey there guys, newbie here. Ive lurked about here for slightly although and thought Id take part in! Looks like youve got quite a good location here 187150

• May 19, 2021 at 3:39 pm

925949 294979This put up is totaly unrelated to what I used to be searching google for, even so it was indexed on the very first page. I guess your doing something appropriate if Google likes you adequate to place you at the first page of a non related search. 208993

• August 31, 2021 at 11:48 pm

Hi there it’s me, I am also visiting this web page regularly, this website is actually nice
    and the users are truly sharing nice thoughts.

• September 1, 2021 at 10:27 pm

An outstanding share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a friend
    who had been conducting a little homework on this.
    And he actually ordered me breakfast because I stumbled upon it for him…
    lol. So let me reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this subject here on your blog.

• September 4, 2021 at 11:47 am

Tremendous things here. I’m very happy to peer your article.
    Thanks a lot and I’m looking ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me
    a e-mail?

• September 5, 2021 at 10:54 pm

Hello friends, pleasant piece of writing and pleasant arguments commented here, I am really enjoying by these.

• September 11, 2021 at 4:04 pm

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
    I do not know who you are but definitely you’re going
    to a famous blogger if you aren’t already 😉 Cheers! scoliosis surgery https://0401mm.tumblr.com/ scoliosis surgery

• September 12, 2021 at 9:31 pm

It’s genuinely very complex in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, therefore I just
    use web for that purpose, and get the latest news.
    ps4 https://bitly.com/3z5HwTp ps4 games