The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Campaign Council in Ekiti State has decried the refusal of the State Government to allow the Oluyemi Kayode Stadium, Ado Ekiti to be used for its campaign rally scheduled for Monday, January 14.

The Campaign Council also condemned the attack yesterday on traders at Old Garage, Ijoka and Oja Oba areas of Ado Ekiti by the thugs sponsored by the government.

The Director General of the Campaign Council, Chief Dipo Anisulowo said in a statement in Ado Ekiti on Thursday, that it was sad that the All Progressives Congress (APC) government in the State had taken its
political intolerance to the level of preventing opposition parties from using facilities belonging to the public.

Anisulowo, who said the campaign rally will hold in the State as scheduled, added that “What is important is for our Presidential
Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to be able to reach out to the people of Ekiti and he will do that whether or not the government rescinds its decision on the use of the stadium.”

He said it was on record that the PDP government of Ayodele Fayose never for one day denied the APC the use of facilities belonging to the State government, including the stadium.

The Director General, who said that supporters of the PDP in the State will not be intimidated, described the destruction of properties and goods of the traders by government thugs just because they hailed
Fayose on Tuesday, as barbaric and unacceptable.

16 thoughts on “Atiku campaign council chides Ekiti govt for refusing use of Stadium for campaign

• June 7, 2021 at 11:41 am

I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours as of late,
    but I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It’s pretty worth sufficient for me. Personally, if all site owners and
    bloggers made just right content material as you did, the web might be a lot
    more useful than ever before.

• July 24, 2021 at 4:13 am

891627 181324this is really intriguing. thanks for that. we require far more sites like this. i commend you on your fantastic content material and exceptional subject choices. 593562

• August 5, 2021 at 9:17 am

346270 457394of course data entry services are quite expensive that is why always make a backup of your files 973514

• August 27, 2021 at 1:31 pm

Wonderful goods from you, man. I’ve take into account your stuff previous to and
    you’re just too excellent. I really like what you have received here, certainly like what you’re saying and the way wherein you assert it.
    You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible.
    I can’t wait to read far more from you. This is really a
    tremendous site.

• August 30, 2021 at 5:56 am

Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with?
    I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.

The reason I ask is because your layout seems different
    then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique.

P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

• August 31, 2021 at 7:52 am

279469 20629I believe this internet site contains some very wonderful data for everyone : D. 223525

• September 1, 2021 at 1:18 pm

Inspiring story there. What happened after? Good luck!

• September 4, 2021 at 8:53 am

I do not even know the way I ended up right here, but I
    believed this put up was great. I don’t understand who you’re however definitely you’re going to a well-known blogger when you are not already.
    Cheers!

• September 5, 2021 at 8:07 am

Excellent blog here! Also your website loads up fast! What web host are you using?

Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
    I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

• September 13, 2021 at 5:30 pm

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net
    the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get
    annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly don’t know about.

You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects
    , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.
    Thanks scoliosis surgery https://coub.com/stories/962966-scoliosis-surgery scoliosis surgery

• September 13, 2021 at 6:54 pm

You’re so interesting! I do not think I have read something like that before.

So nice to find somebody with a few original thoughts on this issue.
    Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is something that is required on the
    internet, someone with a bit of originality!

ps4 games https://tinyurl.com/45xtc52b ps4 games