I gave Fayose $5million three days to 2014 election-Obanikoro

A former Minister of State for Defence, Sen. Musiliu Obanikoro today appeared before a Federal High Court, in Lagos, to give evidence in the criminal trial of immediate past Governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayose, in N6.9billion fraud case.

Fayose was arraigned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on October 22, 2018, alongside a company Spotless Investment Ltd., on 11 counts.

He, had pleaded not guilty to the charges, and the court had granted him bail in the sum of N50 million with one surety in like sum.

Trial had commenced on November 19, 2018, with the EFCC calling four witnesses, while the court had then adjourned for continuation of trial.

Obanikoro, who was the fifth prosecution witness admitted he gave $5million to Fayose three days to 2014 gubernatorial election in Ekiti State.

13 thoughts on “I gave Fayose $5million three days to 2014 election-Obanikoro

• March 14, 2021 at 2:45 am

646683 513267Spot up for this write-up, I actually believe this internet internet site requirements a fantastic deal more consideration. Ill likely to end up once again to read a whole lot much more, numerous thanks for that data. 960032

• April 8, 2021 at 3:45 am

284338 123071Some times its a pain in the ass to read what individuals wrote but this web website is very user friendly ! . 863489

• June 4, 2021 at 5:12 am

My fabric, beautiful novel, the moon is well known. The best heritage

• June 9, 2021 at 1:50 pm

This novel has some parts.HUBLOT MOMI BOUTIC AND MARKOWICZ BELLE ART.

• June 22, 2021 at 1:22 pm

299210 446673Someone essentially assist to make severely posts I might state. That is the quite 1st time I frequented your site page and so far? I surprised with the analysis you created to create this specific submit incredible. Magnificent task! 797934

• June 23, 2021 at 4:52 pm

963694 503768Is gonna be back steadily to investigate cross-check new posts 231185

• July 13, 2021 at 10:31 pm

Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening.
    I appreciate you finding the time and energy
    to put this short article together. I once again find myself
    personally spending a significant amount of time both reading
    and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

• July 22, 2021 at 6:14 am

443964 339065Spot lets start function on this write-up, I in fact believe this wonderful internet site requirements much more consideration. Ill apt to be once once again to read a great deal far more, numerous thanks for that information. 87071

• August 17, 2021 at 1:00 pm