A senatorial candidate of Providence Peoples Congress, PPC, for the Lagos west, Mr Oswald Olatubosun, has criticized the use of money to induce voters instead of making an electioneering campaign an issue based.
Speaking at a stakeholders political summit on Thursday in Lagos organized by the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, PFN, Agege/Ogba Province, Olatubosun counseled that the focus should be on what a candidate can do, his antecedent instead of monetary gains that is ephemeral.
He, however, praised the PFN for deeming it fit to organize such programs where credible candidates will come and present their manifesto, adding that other organizations should take a cue from PFN.
“The use of huge amount of money to buy votes should be discouraged.
“Our emphasis should be on the ability of the candidate to deliver the democracy dividends to the great number of the people.
“ We should seek for credible candidates that have not soiled theirs hands to serve at the highest level of lawmaking.
“This is the only way to ensure quality representation and be properly guided as regards bills and resolutions that would move the country forward,” he said.
Olatubosun also advised the Nigerian media to join hands with those who have genuine intentions to serve the country, but are not money bags as partner in progress towards having an egalitarian society.

13 thoughts on “Money politics eroding our values, responsible for poor representation-Olatubosun

• March 27, 2021 at 3:21 am

864085 526387Particular paid google internet pages offer complete databases relating whilst private essentials of persons even though range beginning telephone number, civil drive public records, as properly as criminal arrest back-ground documents. 707575

• April 8, 2021 at 10:48 am

874522 758173You made some respectable points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and located a lot of people will go along with together with your web site. 415115

• April 14, 2021 at 6:42 am

Amazing blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring
    writers? I’m hoping to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything.

Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or go
    for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely confused ..
    Any suggestions? Thanks! asmr 0mniartist

• April 24, 2021 at 2:14 am

100271 378128This is such a fantastic resource that youre offering and you provide out at no cost. I appreciate seeing web sites that realize the worth of offering a perfect useful resource totally free of charge. I genuinely loved reading your submit. 78540

• April 28, 2021 at 2:38 am

There’s certainly a great deal to learn about this subject.
    I like all the points you’ve made.

• April 29, 2021 at 7:00 am

I must thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this website.
    I really hope to view the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my
    very own website now 😉

• April 29, 2021 at 11:49 am

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and
    said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had
    to tell someone!

• April 29, 2021 at 3:42 pm

I pay a visit daily some websites and websites to read content, however this blog offers feature
    based articles.

• May 4, 2021 at 1:47 am

Hi, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your website in Safari, it
    looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, very good blog!

• May 4, 2021 at 6:20 am

Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.

Is it hard to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I
    can figure things out pretty quick. I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to begin.
    Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks

• May 7, 2021 at 2:36 pm

Hello, this weekend is pleasant in favor of me, because
    this moment i am reading this enormous informative piece
    of writing here at my residence.

• May 8, 2021 at 1:20 am

This is a topic that is near to my heart… Take care!

Where are your contact details though?

• May 9, 2021 at 7:05 am

It is really a great and useful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this helpful information with
    us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.