Lai Mohammed’s Appointment As Minister: Okupe Goofed, Says Media Adviser

Special Adviser on Information and Culture , Mr Segun Adeyemi, has described a statement credited to the Special Adviser (Media) to the Director General of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Dr Doyin Okupe, which credited Senate President Bukola Saraki with the appointment of Alhaji Lai Mohammed as Minister as figment of his imagination.

In a statement issued on Monday Mr Adeyemi said the entire statement by Dr Okupe is nothing but fiction writing, for which he deserves a hall of infamy award.

“For the record, Alhaji Lai Mohammed owes his appointment as Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to President Muhammadu Buhari and no one else. It is therefore laughable that anyone will seek to take credit for that appointment.
“We challenge Dr. Okupe, who concocted the story in question, to make available to Nigerians any evidence he may have to support his assertion that the President sought the permission of Dr. Saraki to appoint Alhaji Mohammed as Minister.
“We understand that Dr. Okupe’s cheap attempt at mud-throwing is nothing but a proxy fight, rooted deeply in the politics of Kwara State.
We are aware that Dr. Okupe’s boss is feeling the heat emanating from the ‘O To Ge’ (enough is enough) movement in Kwara, and that even the strongest of men will become disoriented and disillusioned at losing the support of a people who once venerated them to high heavens. But that is a self-inflicted wound for which Okupe’s boss, an acclaimed slave master, has no one but himself to blame.” The statement said.

Below is the full statement

Lai Mohammed’s Appointment As Minister: Okupe Deserves Award in Fiction Writing

The attention of the Honourable Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has been drawn to a statement issued by the Special Adviser (Media) to the Director General of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Dr. Doyin Okupe, in which he bold-facedly credited Senate President Bukola Saraki with the appointment of Alhaji Mohammed as Minister.
The entire statement by Dr. Okupe is nothing but fiction writing, for which he deserves a hall of infamy award (in the fiction writing segment). Not one of the claims he made in his statement is true.
Alhaji Mohammed is very proud to lead the ‘O To Ge’ movement that is set to finally bring down the Berlin Wall of political hegemony in Kwara State and send Dr. Okupe’s boss into political oblivion. That will also free Dr. Okupe himself from merely being his master’s voice, so he can fully devote his time to his new-found pastime – fiction writing.
Segun Adeyemi
SA To Hon. Minister of Information and Culture
Abuja
18 Feb 2019

18 thoughts on “Lai Mohammed’s Appointment As Minister: Okupe Goofed, Says Media Adviser

• March 13, 2021 at 5:19 pm

87563 978281Hello! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the very good info youve gotten correct here on this post. I will likely be coming back to your weblog for far more soon. 886724

• April 19, 2021 at 8:03 pm

273683 598563Real instructive and great anatomical structure of articles , now thats user pleasant (:. 427883

• June 4, 2021 at 2:01 am

301875 464998I do not have a bank account how can I location the order? 796357

• August 17, 2021 at 8:43 am

319762 919167The book is fantastic, but this review is not exactly spot-on. Being a Superhero is more about selecting foods that heal your body, not just eating meat/dairy-free. Processed foods like those mentioned in this review arent what Alicia is trying to promote. Should you arent open to sea vegetables (and yes, Im talking sea weed), just stop at vegan. 599456

• September 1, 2021 at 1:43 am

fantastic points altogether, you simply gained a emblem
    new reader. What might you recommend about your put up that you just made a few days ago?
    Any sure?

• September 1, 2021 at 3:50 pm

Thanks for finally writing about > Lai Mohammed’s Appointment As Minister:
    Okupe Goofed, Says Media Adviser – Newsnowonline < Liked it!

• September 4, 2021 at 12:24 pm

My partner and I stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I might check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to going over your web page for a second time.

• September 10, 2021 at 1:50 pm

I all the time used to study article in news papers but now as I am a user of web thus from
    now I am using net for articles, thanks to web. quest bars http://bitly.com/3C2tkMR quest bars

• September 11, 2021 at 7:06 am

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the
    book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to
    drive the message home a bit, but other than that,
    this is magnificent blog. A fantastic read.
    I will certainly be back. scoliosis surgery https://0401mm.tumblr.com/ scoliosis surgery

• September 12, 2021 at 3:21 am

Howdy, I believe your web site might be having web browser compatibility issues.
    When I take a look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues.

I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads
    up! Apart from that, wonderful site! quest bars https://www.iherb.com/search?kw=quest%20bars quest bars

• September 12, 2021 at 11:38 am

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to
    “return the favor”.I’m trying to find things to enhance my website!I suppose
    its ok to use some of your ideas!! ps4 https://bit.ly/3nkdKIi ps4 games