“Jimi Agbaje remains PDP governorship candidate”—Agbaje Campaign Organization

The Jimi Agbaje Campaign Organization, the major support group for Mr. Jimi Agbaje, Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, governorship candidate for the Saturday, March 9, 2019 elections, has insisted that their principal is still in the race. He has therefore not stepped down for anybody.

This, of course, puts to rest, the deliberate falsehood obviously being orchestrated by those scared of an imminent loss and Agbaje’s growing popularity and acceptance across the length and breadth of Lagos.

From their panicky and irresponsible action, it is obvious that those in opposition have exhausted all their tricks and are now becoming disingenuous and frantic as election day approaches.

It is also laughable and ludicrous for them to claim that Agbaje, an older and more experienced politician would be dropped for ADP’s Babatunde Gbadamosi.

It is equally evident from their poorly written statement, purported to have emanated from the so-called Coalition of United Political Parties, CUPP, that this news, no doubt, would pass as the biggest joke of the century. Anybody reading through the irresponsible statement will easily notice that this is the handiwork of desperate and demented minds who are bent on causing confusion.

Ideally, the Agbaje Campaign Organization would not have dignified these peddlers of falsehood with a response, but we are conscious of the political season we are currently in. We are also aware of the desperation, intimidation, mudslinging and blackmail that have been dangerously deployed by the opposition against us despite our civility.

For the avoidance of doubt, we wish to state unequivocally that we will resist any further attempt to mislead our teeming supporters in the state. Mr. Jimi Agbaje is still in the race and remains the PDP governorship candidate for the Saturday election.  No amount of lies and half-truths can change this reality.

17 thoughts on ““Jimi Agbaje remains PDP governorship candidate”—Agbaje Campaign Organization

• May 24, 2021 at 1:17 am

Escort sitemizde kaliteli escort bayan ilanları sağlayan adresimiz sizlere
    en kaliteli escort desteği sağlıyor.

• June 1, 2021 at 9:12 am

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of
    any widgets I could add to my blog that
    automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite
    some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

• June 21, 2021 at 1:37 pm

698839 258193This internet web site is my aspiration, quite excellent style and Perfect articles. 890339

• June 21, 2021 at 3:50 pm

481984 824615I think one of your adverts caused my browser to resize, you may well want to put that on your blacklist. 485591

• June 22, 2021 at 6:49 am

244163 664593Hi there, just became alert to your blog via Google, and found that its truly informative. Im gonna watch out for brussels. Ill be grateful if you continue this in future. Plenty of folks will likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers! 823398

• July 16, 2021 at 4:57 pm

154069 900971Hello I identified the Free of charge Simple Shopping Icons Download | Design, Tech and Internet post really interesting therefore Ive included our track-back for it on my own webpage, continue the excellent job:) 786823

• August 28, 2021 at 2:56 pm

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site,
    how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
    I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered shiny transparent idea

• September 1, 2021 at 10:52 pm

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and also the rest
    of the site is very good.

• September 4, 2021 at 1:43 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about an. Regards

• September 11, 2021 at 5:14 am

Thank you for any other fantastic article.

The place else could anyone get that kind of information in such
    a perfect manner of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I
    am on the look for such info. cheap flights
    http://1704milesapart.tumblr.com/ cheap flights