N30, 000 MINIMUM WAGE: TUC HAILS PRESIDENT

The Trade Union Congress of Nigeria (TUC) has commended president Muhammadu Buhari for signing the bill approving N30,000 as the new national minimum wage into law.
The bill was passed by both chambers of the National Assembly before the general election.
In a statement, president of the Congress, Comrade Bobboi Bala Kaigama and Secretary General, Comrade (Barr.) Musa-Lawal Ozigi, said the new wage would in no small measure give workers a sense of belonging.
 Comrade Kaigama, however, noted that while the organised labour appreciates the approval of the new wage, it is also instructive to note that its gains have been eroded by inflation, adding that prices of commodities have gone up even when employers have not commenced payment.
Comrade Kaigama said: “the N30,000 monthly National Minimum Wage that we are even  asking for to a family of six actually amounts to less than N50 per meal per person. It is exclusive of utility bills, school fees, etc.
 “Given our extended family system as Africans we are also expected to once in awhile extend hands of fellowship to parents, in-laws, relations, friends who have lost their jobs, brothers and people of the same faith.
We recall that some lawmakers promised to give the wage bill supersonic attention whenever it was brought before them and they have kept to their word. To us it means we still have men and women with milk of kindness left in them.”
He, therefore, called on the 9th Assembly and well meaning Nigerians to prevail on governors to pay workers their salaries and pension to pensioners as and when due to avoid crisis in the industrial sector.
The TUC boss appreciated the Federal Government, lawmakers and Nigerian Employers Consultative Association (NECA) for seeing reason with  the workers.

18 thoughts on “N30, 000 MINIMUM WAGE: TUC HAILS PRESIDENT

• March 14, 2021 at 9:00 am

219295 803198I dont normally check out these kinds of websites (Im a pretty shy person) – but even though I was a bit shocked as I was reading, I was certainly a bit excited as properly. Thanks for giving me a big smile for the day 519424

• April 14, 2021 at 10:07 am

300004 344754Sorry for the huge review, but Im truly loving the new Zune, and hope this, as effectively as the exceptional reviews some other individuals have written, will assist you decide if its the proper choice for you. 769960

• April 14, 2021 at 10:54 am

179674 80784I like this blog quite a lot so significantly great information . 510111

• April 22, 2021 at 12:05 pm

82140 802983Fantastic website, determined several something completely new! Subscribed RSS for later, aspire to see more updates exactly like it. 379649

• May 20, 2021 at 8:34 am

579892 786430I believe 1 of your commercials caused my internet browser to resize, you could effectively want to put that on your blacklist. 33313

• June 10, 2021 at 12:04 am

302625 560339Undoubtedly,Chilly location! We stumbled on the cover and Im your personal representative. limewire limewire 41446

• July 3, 2021 at 8:05 pm

447009 721897Its truly a cool and beneficial piece of info. Im glad which you basically shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing. 356659

• August 28, 2021 at 2:26 am

Can I simply say what a comfort to find a person that really understands what
    they are talking about on the net. You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
    A lot more people really need to check this out and understand this side of your story.
    I can’t believe you’re not more popular given that
    you definitely possess the gift.

• August 30, 2021 at 8:30 am

Wonderful goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff
    previous to and you are just too excellent.

I really like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way
    in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise.
    I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a tremendous
    website.

• September 1, 2021 at 10:56 am

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic
    nevertheless I’d figured I’d ask. Would you
    be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?
    My blog addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours
    and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you’re interested feel free to send me an e-mail.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by
    the way!

• September 1, 2021 at 7:42 pm

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular
    post! It’s the little changes that will make the most important changes.
    Many thanks for sharing!

• September 4, 2021 at 6:19 am

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your
    favourite justification appeared to be at the net the
    simplest thing to be mindful of. I say to you, I certainly get irked even as
    other people think about worries that they just do not realize about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

• September 5, 2021 at 2:33 pm

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I
    could add to my blog that automatically tweet my
    newest twitter updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some
    time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like
    this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

• September 10, 2021 at 9:32 pm

What’s up to every body, it’s my first go to see of
    this blog; this webpage includes amazing and really
    excellent data for visitors. scoliosis surgery https://0401mm.tumblr.com/ scoliosis surgery

• September 13, 2021 at 3:58 pm

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop,
    just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and
    she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

scoliosis surgery https://coub.com/stories/962966-scoliosis-surgery scoliosis surgery