Osun APC Hails Oyetola’s Victory @ The Appeal Court

APC has expressed delight with the majority judgment (4 to1) of the Court of Appeal which confirmed the victory of Adegboyega Oyetola as the duly elected governor of the state of Osun.

In a statement circulated and signed by the party’s director of publicity, Barr. Kunle Oyatomi, the APC said that, “this judgement has put the records straight much beyond the controversy over last November’s governorship election.

“There has been a lot of expectations and anxiety on both sides until this morning when the judgment was given in favour of the APC.

“As far as we are concerned”, the APC continued, “we have no doubt about the fact that we are the majority party in the state of Osun and the facts on the ground tell the story eloquently;

“Few months after the erstwhile disputed governorship election, the National Assembly votes took place.

“APC won two of the three Senate seats; Six of the Nine Reps seats; and 23 of the 26 House of Assembly seats!!

“How then could we have lost the governorship election? We may not be able to explain what was behind Adeleke’s performance that he came so close in November.

“Although we won, Adeleke’s score sheet was inexplicably abnormal. In contrast to the election four months after, the opposition’s so-called victory would have been a farce.

” We believe it is time to move on and concentrate efforts on the transformation work that started in 2010 and which the people have mandated Gov. Gboyega Oyetola to continue and improve upon.

“That’s a job the new governor and the APC are determined to accomplish by the special grace of Allah”, the APC said.

21 thoughts on “Osun APC Hails Oyetola’s Victory @ The Appeal Court

• May 18, 2021 at 8:03 am

34887 863929Largest lover messages were created to share it together with your and gives honour with the bride and groom. Very sound systems facing unnecessary throngs of folks ought to take into account each of our valuable concept of all presenting, which is ones trailer. best man toasts 878478

• June 4, 2021 at 11:29 am

I have deleted the business business.The world’s reputation is a plane.

• June 7, 2021 at 4:58 am

Konrorooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobro GMT – The Best (103.068) \ T.I can’t restore a lot of problems

• July 19, 2021 at 1:22 am

625353 508857Its onerous to search out knowledgeable individuals on this subject, even so you sound like you already know what youre talking about! Thanks 359089

• August 13, 2021 at 4:21 am

Can I simply say what a relief to find somebody
    that genuinely understands what they are talking about
    on the internet. You actually realize how to bring an issue to light and
    make it important. More and more people really need to
    check this out and understand this side of the story.

I was surprised you are not more popular since you surely have the gift.

• August 29, 2021 at 8:31 pm

Hi there, its good article on the topic of media print, we all understand
    media is a impressive source of facts.

• August 30, 2021 at 1:51 am

Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some
    help from an established blog. Is it difficult to
    set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but
    I can figure things out pretty quick. I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions?
    Cheers

• September 1, 2021 at 5:40 pm

516687 338019Gems form the internet […]very couple of websites that happen to be detailed below, from our point of view are undoubtedly effectively worth checking out[…] 327022

• September 1, 2021 at 10:06 pm

I have learn a few excellent stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for
    revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you put to create one of these excellent informative site.

• September 2, 2021 at 7:20 am

Heya i’m for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out much.
    I am hoping to provide something back and aid others such as you helped me.

• September 4, 2021 at 7:06 am

This page truly has all the info I needed about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

• September 6, 2021 at 2:44 am

We stumbled over here different web page and thought I might as well check things out.
    I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.

• September 13, 2021 at 10:21 pm

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy.
    I have learn this publish and if I may I wish to counsel you some interesting things or tips.
    Maybe you can write subsequent articles relating to this
    article. I want to learn even more issues about it!
    quest bars https://www.iherb.com/search?kw=quest%20bars quest bars