Osinbajo In US, Says Nigeria Will Be Great Again

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Sunday said the current challenges facing Nigeria were signs that the country was bound for greatness.

Osinbajo made the statement while addressing the congregation during service at a branch of the Redeemed Christian Church of God  in Bronx, New York.

The Vice President, who is on a four-day visit to the United States, said greatness was impossible without a period of difficulties as currently being experienced by Nigeria.Our country is bound for greatness. Whenever you hear that ‘oh, there are conflicts, oh there are difficulties’, just know that it is impossible to be great without difficulties.Even from the foundations of the earth, when God created the heavens and the earth, the scripture says on that first day, according to Genesis 1, there was confusion, complete confusion.The Bible says it was bleak and dark, and there was confusion on the surface of the earth, everything was void.

“But despite the fact that everything was void, the spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters.

“Then God spoke and said let there be light, and there was light. The scripture says he separated the light from the darkness, and saw that the light was good.That is what is going to happen in our own country. All we hear is there is confusion here, confusion there, but the word of God is there also,” he said.

According to him, the word and spirit of God are already hovering over the surface of Nigeria, and they would do something that would make the world to marvel.

He urged members of the congregation and by extension all Nigerians to keep praying for the nation.We should keep praying for our nation, because all of us, whether you live here or intend to live here, the truth of the matter is that it was no accident that you were born a Nigerian.

“God makes no mistake. So, you have a stake in the success of your homeland, you have a stake in the success of your own nation, and as I said earlier, Nigeria is heading for greatness,” he added.

Earlier in a sermon, Pastor Nathaniel Rotimi of RCCG, Abuja, said the key to greatness was total submission to the will and commandments of God.In the sermon titled “Total Obedience Key to Enjoying God’s Maximum” and text taken from Genesis. 12:1-3, Rotimi enjoined Christians to be obedient to God to access His plans and vision for them.

(NAN)

12 thoughts on “Osinbajo In US, Says Nigeria Will Be Great Again

• March 22, 2021 at 4:01 am

79393 165869An attention-grabbing dialogue is value comment. Im certain that its better to write on this subject, towards the often be a taboo topic but typically persons are not sufficient to speak on such topics. To one more location. Cheers 609071

• March 29, 2021 at 7:44 pm

95899 363914I discovered your weblog website on google and examine a number of of your early posts. Continue to maintain up the superb operate. I just extra up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. In search of forward to reading far more from you later on! 295570

• April 28, 2021 at 11:58 pm

211757 167730Yay google is my king aided me to locate this outstanding web site! . 28341

• September 4, 2021 at 9:34 pm

When I initially commented I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I get four emails with the
    same comment. Perhaps there is an easy method you can remove
    me from that service? Thanks!

• September 11, 2021 at 3:05 am

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative.

I’m going to watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future.
    Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.

Cheers! cheap flights http://1704milesapart.tumblr.com/ cheap flights

• September 12, 2021 at 2:49 pm

I love what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever
    work and coverage! Keep up the superb works guys I’ve
    added you guys to blogroll. ps4 games https://j.mp/3nkdKIi ps4 games

• October 25, 2021 at 8:58 am

Excellent, what a web site it is! This webpage provides helpful
    data to us, keep it up.

• October 31, 2021 at 7:13 pm

565242 213054My California Weight Loss diet invariably is an cost effective and versatile staying on your diet tv show created for individuals who find themselves preparing to drop extra pounds and furthermore ultimately keep a much healthier habits. la weight loss 613972