Babalakin, Ifeanyi Ubah, 18 others in trouble over N5trillion AMCON Debts

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah has emerged the biggest debtor in Nigeria as Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has set up a task force with a mandate to devise a strategy to recover the N5 trillion owed to the Assets Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON).

The agencies tasked to go after the debtors are Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU), the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) and the ministry of justice.

At the meeting that held at the Presidential Villa in Abuja, Muiz Banire, AMCON’s chairman, said the top 20 debtors owe 67% of the N5 trillion debt.

Here are AMCON’s top 20 debtors;

1. Capital Oil & Gas Industries Limited owned by Ifeanyi Ubah – N115,952,152,265.92
  2. NICON Investments Limited owned by Jimoh Ibrahim – N59,544,633,980.31
  3. Bi-Courtney Limited (MMA2) owned by Wale Babalakin (SAN) – N40,798,422,374.02
  4. Josepdam & Sons Limited owned by Late Mrs. Josephine Damilola Kuteyi, Saheed Kuteyi and Ganiyu Kutey – N39,056,674,951.55
  5. Tinapa Business Resort owned by Cross River State Government – N36,006,319,844.68
  6. Home Trust Savings owned by Chukwukadibia Ajaegbu and Funmu Ademosun – N30,626,243,344.71
  7. Geometric Power Limited owned by Prof. Barth Nnaji, Nnaji Agatha, Obibuaru Eluma, Anike Paul, Nwobodo Benjamin Chukwuemeka, Dozie Chijioke, Akpe Austine, Nnaji Okechukwu, UBA Trustees Limited, Kunoch Limited, Diamond Capital & Financial Market Limited – N29,844,500,896.77
  8. Roygate Properties Limited owned by Wale Babalakin (SAN), Agumadu John, Alarape Olabode and Okhaleke Ndudi – N28,137,176,532.32
  9. Shell Development Petroleum Company – West Multipurpose Co-operative Society Limited (SPDC) Shell Staff, represented by Ikponmwosa Ogiemuda – N26,474,541,188.17
  10. Anyiam Osigwe Limited owned by Anyiam-Osigwe and Dorothy Chinyere – N20,523,322,350.29
  11. Platinum Capital owned by Obire Richard and Francis Atuche – N20,378,820,507.19
  12. Flotsome Investment Limited owned by Oboden Ibru and Tejiro Ibru – N20,218,703,550.96
  13. Lonestar Drilling owned by Late Chief Idisi and Margaret Idis – N20,207,979,803.22
  14. Petrologistics Limited owned by Ugoji Egbujo – N19,576,962,565.35
  15. Lorna Global Resources owned by H.E. Chimaroke Nnamami- N18,919,109,352.85
  16. Hosanna Properties Limited owned by Anionye Chika and Obi Ike C. – N18,059,895,396.27
  17. Minaj Holdings Limited owned by Ajegbo Mike, Nnayeluchudihu Luke, Chidi Chudihuilogu, Miller Gregrey, Ethridge Kyle, Attueyi Joe, Oladele Afolabi, Okpere Kisito and Kokoricha Paul – N17,306,900,257.66
  18. Afrijet Airlines Limited owned by Inoelle Willam Barry and Carr Collin – N13,122,022,439.57
  19. Petroleum Brokers Limited owned by Wilcox Awopuolagha- N13,076,314,937.26
  20. Hotel De Island; Kasmal Properties; Island Autos & Nacoil owned by Prince Buruji Kashamu – N13,015,595,907.67

38 thoughts on “Babalakin, Ifeanyi Ubah, 18 others in trouble over N5trillion AMCON Debts

• March 14, 2021 at 2:14 pm

917030 936605 You produced some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the problem and discovered most individuals will go along with together with your web site. 606192

• April 25, 2021 at 5:03 am

840119 22835Some genuinely good and beneficial information on this site , besides I feel the style contains great attributes. 377074

• May 13, 2021 at 12:25 am

755856 185332Merely wanna state that this is really useful , Thanks for taking your time to write this. 262922

• June 11, 2021 at 1:10 pm

193189 721198I truly treasure your piece of function, Excellent post. CHECK ME OUT BY CLICKING MY NAME!!! 808990

• June 24, 2021 at 7:35 am

Has anybody shopped at Wally’s Vapor Shop? 🙂

• June 27, 2021 at 11:10 pm

what is difference between 250 mg. cbd oil and 500mg?

• July 5, 2021 at 9:02 pm

721342 939978This douche bag loves his illegal bretheren because hes a itiaen with the world and we need to be ashamed of ourselves I got news for you Asswipe get your asswiping ass back to the craphole exactly where you came from with all of your illegal beaners 602988

• July 9, 2021 at 4:21 am

Does anyone know if I can buy Just Delta 8 Gummies (justdeltastore.com) from Diamond Vapor Lounge, 32483 Temecula Pkway, Temecula, CA, 92592?

• July 26, 2021 at 8:17 pm

89639 704432I will appropriate away grab your rss feed to remain up to date on any succeeding articles you may write 967895

• August 3, 2021 at 5:55 pm

Does anyone know whether I can buy JUSTKRATOM Green Maeng Da Kratom Capsules (justkratomstore.com) from Wally’s Vapor Shop, 403 N Grand St, Schoolcraft, MI, 49087?

• August 18, 2021 at 5:37 am

By way of introduction, I am Mark Schaefer, and I represent Nutritional Products International. We serve both international and domestic manufacturers who are seeking to gain more distribution within the United States. Your brand recently caught my attention, so I am contacting you today to discuss the possibility of expanding your national distribution reach.We provide expertise in all areas of distribution, and our offerings include the following: Turnkey/One-stop solution, Active accounts with major U.S. distributors and retailers, Our executive team held executive positions with Walmart and Amazon, Our proven sales force has public relations, branding, and marketing all under one roof, We focus on both new and existing product lines, Warehousing and logistics. Our company has a proven history of initiating accounts and placing orders with major distribution outlets. Our history allows us to have intimate and unique relationships with key buyers across the United States, thus giving your brand a fast track to market in a professional manner. Please contact me directly so that we can discuss your brand further. Kind Regards, Mark Schaefer, marks@nutricompany.com, VP of Business Development, Nutritional Products International, 101 Plaza Real S, Ste #224, Boca Raton, FL 33432, Office: 561-544-0719

• August 22, 2021 at 6:33 am

Is anyone here in a position to recommend Realistic Dildos and Vibes? Thanks xox

• August 31, 2021 at 5:59 am

953636 943251Youll notice several contrasting points from New york Weight reduction eating strategy and every 1 1 could be beneficial. The initial point will probably be authentic relinquishing on this excessive. shed weight 405072

• September 6, 2021 at 2:35 pm

what is differece hemp or cbd seeds

• September 7, 2021 at 7:21 pm

how does cbd oil react with coreg

• September 13, 2021 at 11:35 pm

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Dimepiece LA celebrity streetwear brand? I seem to be unable to check out on Dimepiecela site. I’ve read in GQ that the brand was bought out by a UK hedge fund for $50m. I’ve just bought the Meditate Yoga Bag from Ebay and totally love it xox

• September 18, 2021 at 8:21 pm

• September 25, 2021 at 6:24 pm

I oversee a vape shop submission site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that additionally sells CBD goods. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store web directory. We do not offer CBD products like CBD oil. We simply offer web marketing services to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Major Health Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will see that they sell a somewhat considerable series of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to many different companies. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has limited my payment choices and currently, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely against the law and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent benchmark to all firms. I am yet to talk with a different legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at targetdomain could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

• September 28, 2021 at 3:47 am

how much cbd oil should i take for pmr

• October 10, 2021 at 6:39 pm

• October 19, 2021 at 8:30 am

466366 585884Sweet web site , super layout, truly clean and utilize genial . 716169

• November 3, 2021 at 5:56 am

Has anyone ever been to Digital Hits Vapor Store located in 183 Belt Road?

• November 13, 2021 at 3:44 am

Good Morning everybody ! can anyone suggest where I can purchase Focus CBD Tincture 500mg By Natural Therapeutics?

• December 4, 2021 at 7:22 pm

Has anyone ever been to The Vapor Lounge RI (TVLRI) Ecig Shop located in 405 Main Street?