Oyo-Ita’s investigation was prompted by intelligence, not Abba Kyari-EFCC

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has revealed that its ongoing investigation of Mrs. Winifred Oyo-Ita, Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, was prompted after it received intelligence information about her.

The anti-graft agency said this to dispel claims that investigation was instigated by President Muhammadu Buhari’s Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari.

The EFCC in a statement on Monday stated that its investigations are always evidence-based and always triggered by petitions or intelligence.

“For the avoidance of doubt, investigation by the EFCC is evidence-based. Most often,they are triggered by petitions or intelligence. In the case of the HoS (head of service), Oyo-Ita’s investigation, it was prompted by intelligence received by the commission,” the EFCC explained.

It added that the EFCC is an independent agency created by law to fight corruption without fear or favour.

“In the discharge of its mandate, the commission does not take instructions from extraneous bodies neither will it lend itself to be used to settle scores by anyone.

“The commission again wishes to appeal to the media to be circumspect in their reportage and not lend themselves to actions that could befuddle the activities of the commission,” the statement added.

11 thoughts on “Oyo-Ita’s investigation was prompted by intelligence, not Abba Kyari-EFCC

• March 13, 2021 at 5:04 pm

968833 977745The posh distributed could be described as distinctive; customers are actually yearning for bags can be a Native aspirations. Which strange surroundings is built that is to market diversity furthermore importance with travel and leisure market trends. hotels unique offers 925690

• April 20, 2021 at 3:42 pm

Thanks for the a new challenge you have revealed in your post. One thing I would like to discuss is that FSBO human relationships are built as time passes. By bringing out yourself to the owners the first weekend break their FSBO can be announced, prior to the masses commence calling on Wednesday, you build a good interconnection. By sending them equipment, educational supplies, free reports, and forms, you become an ally. Through a personal desire for them as well as their predicament, you produce a solid link that, oftentimes, pays off when the owners decide to go with an agent they know and also trust – preferably you actually.

• May 1, 2021 at 8:44 pm

558887 859760This douche bag loves his illegal bretheren because hes a itiaen with the world and we need to be ashamed of ourselves I got news for you Asswipe get your asswiping ass back to the craphole exactly where you came from with all of your illegal beaners 450067

• May 19, 2021 at 1:19 am

213525 958157I appreciate you taking the time to create this post. It has been genuinely valuable to me undoubtedly. Value it. 158398

• May 20, 2021 at 9:14 am

296002 751152Hi there! I merely want to give a huge thumbs up for the excellent data you could have proper here on this post. I will likely be coming once again to your weblog for far more soon. 812605

• June 4, 2021 at 5:10 pm

967194 89471Keep up the wonderful piece of work, I read few posts on this internet site and I believe that your web blog is really fascinating and contains lots of superb details. 126594

• June 7, 2021 at 5:31 pm

It’s an awesome post designed for all the web people; they will
    obtain benefit from it I am sure.

• July 3, 2021 at 7:10 pm

619501 371429I just added this weblog to my rss reader, superb stuff. I like your writing style. 868685

• July 25, 2021 at 1:09 pm

I’m curious to find out what blog system you are utilizing?
    I’m experiencing some small security issues with my latest site and I’d like to find something more safe.
    Do you have any recommendations?