Monday, September 9, 2019. Stanbic IBTC Bank, a member of the Standard Bank Group has launched an integrated Marketing Campaign (IMC) on its Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) application, with the dedicated code, *909#.

The *909# USSD string affords customers the opportunity to access wallet and banking services such as inter and intra bank transfers, airtime purchase, check balance, account opening and loans, in addition to purchase of mutual funds & pensions. This reinforces Stanbic IBTC Bank’s status as Nigeria’s foremost full-service financial services group.

The *909# USSD campaign launches on Monday, September 9, 2019. However, customers will be rewarded throughout the rest of the month of September, when they transact with *909#.

Wole Adeniyi, Deputy Chief Executive at Stanbic IBTC Bank, said: “It is important for the bank to embark on an integrated marketing and communication campaign highlighting *909# as a financial freedom vehicle for all Nigerians to access seamless financial services. This campaign will be targeted at the public – it is open to every Nigerian that can legally own a bank account. It has been strategically set to break on the September 9 (9-09) to reinforce top of mind awareness with the general public.

Some of the benefits that customers will enjoy on September 9, the launch day, include getting additional 90.9% value on airtime purchased via the *909# platform from 9.09 – 9.39am and 90.9% value when they recharge using *909# from 9.09 and 9.39pm.

Also, from September 10 to 30, customers will be rewarded with 9.09% additional airtime when they recharge with *909# from 9.09 -9.39am and pm respectively.

Wole Adeniyi added: “The *909# code is unique because it is the only USSD which covers a wide range of mobile financial transactions and is not just restricted to banking. Stanbic IBTC bank recognizes the daily complexities of living in a fast-paced digital society. The *909# code is intuitive and designed around the needs of the average Nigerian.”

11 thoughts on “Stanbic IBTC Launches IMC Campaign from Monday, September 9, To Promote The *909# USSD Code

• March 14, 2021 at 5:02 am

197868 451611An attention-grabbing discussion is worth comment. I believe which you ought to write far more on this matter, it wont be a taboo topic nevertheless usually persons are not sufficient to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers 909105

• March 22, 2021 at 5:41 am

330920 95121As I web-site possessor I believe the content material matter here is rattling fantastic , appreciate it for your efforts. You should keep it up forever! Finest of luck. 753895

• April 15, 2021 at 11:05 pm

I love it when folks come together and share ideas. Great site, stick
    with it! asmr 0mniartist

• April 21, 2021 at 6:13 am

806953 164942Any way Im going to be subscribing for a feed and I hope you article again soon 36096

• April 28, 2021 at 4:36 am

Hi there, I do think your web site could possibly be having internet
    browser compatibility issues. Whenever I look at your site in Safari, it looks
    fine however when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some
    overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up!

Other than that, great site!

• April 29, 2021 at 1:09 am

Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering
    which blog platform are you using for this site?
    I’m getting sick and tired of WordPress because
    I’ve had issues with hackers and I’m looking at alternatives for another platform.
    I would be awesome if you could point me in the
    direction of a good platform.

• April 29, 2021 at 10:47 am

Hey! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me
    of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this.
    I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have
    a good read. Thanks for sharing!

• April 29, 2021 at 6:07 pm

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
    I’m getting fed up of WordPress because I’ve had issues with
    hackers and I’m looking at alternatives for another platform.

I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

• May 4, 2021 at 2:47 am

Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work
    due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?

• May 4, 2021 at 5:42 am

hello!,I love your writing very much! share we keep in touch extra approximately your post on AOL?

I require a specialist on this house to
    resolve my problem. May be that is you! Having a look ahead to look you.