Both of them are pastors and have their root in the Redeemed Christian Church of God. While Pastor Yemi Osinbajo was in charge of Olive Pine of RCCG, Banana island before he was nominated as vice presidential candidate to President Muhammadu Buhari In 2014, Pastor Tunde Bakare, the General Overseer of Latter Rain Assembly started with the RCCG. In fact, he was the legal adviser of the RCCG before he left to start his own church.

Sometimes in 2018, Pastor Bakare announced to his ecstatic congregation one blissful morning that President Buhari will hand over to him at the expiration of his tenure. The prophetic declaration came with the air of finality, that it’s settled and his congregation chorused -amen! The video which is now trending on the social media has since gone viral.

In the video Pastor Bakare said, “ Take it to the mountain top, if you have never heard it before , Iam saying it to you this morning. In the scheme of things as far as politics is concerned, President Buhari is no 15 and I’m no 16. I never said that to you before, I make it plain to you this morning, nothing will change it, in the name of Jesus. That is why if he wants to run in 2019, I do not oppose, he is still no 15 and I’m no 16. It is when he steps out that I step in.”

Bakare went on to say that Buhari is the Moses while he remains the Joshua. He also told his congregation that that’s why he was born and has prepared them for the task ahead now for over 30 years.

Curiously, Bakare is known to be very close to the Governor of Kaduna state , Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, whom they have bonded since the days of former President Goodluck Jonathan. So close is Bakare to el-Rufai that he said he borrowed him N160million to prosecute his gubernatorial campaign in 2014/15.

So what’s the gameplan? el-Rufai was quoted to have said shortly after the 2019 general election that zoning will not apply anymore by 2023. And Bakare also has told his congregation in one of his services that was monitored in Lagos that the reason he didn’t succeed with Buhari in 2011 when he was his running mate was that God didn’t want him to be a ‘spare tyre’ an euphemism for a vice president.

Will he (Bakare) now accept to be the ‘spare tyre’ till 2023 when Buhari will hand over to him? What becomes of the presidential ambition of Jagaban of Nigerian politics, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who is said to have made an elaborate preparations towards 2023? Does the group which is sympathetic to Bakare’s presidential ambition has the structure and wherewithal to slug it out with other contending factions in the All Progressives Congress? Will Bakare contest with el-Rufai as his running mate in 2023?

There is also story making the rounds that the cabal behind the scene was working to enthrone a kanuri and former running mate to late Mashood Abiola, during the aborted 1993, presidential election, Ambassador Babagana Kingibe.

Will Osinbajo survive the onslaught despite the issue of graft being woven to tar him and prove Bakare who is noted for controversial predictions/prophecies wrong?

All these have remained in the realm of conjectures as the days ahead will be interesting as the event unfolds.

11 thoughts on “Is there any correlation between Tunde Bakare’s prophecy and Yemi Osinbajo’s predicament?

• March 26, 2021 at 9:13 am

929509 198626Hello! Ive been reading your web site for a even though now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Texas! Just wanted to say maintain up the good function! 833388

• May 15, 2021 at 12:37 pm

I would also love to add that in case you do not already have got an insurance policy or perhaps you do not form part of any group insurance, you will well really benefit from seeking the assistance of a health insurance agent. Self-employed or individuals with medical conditions typically seek the help of the health insurance brokerage. Thanks for your post.

• May 15, 2021 at 2:58 pm

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You’re wonderful! Thanks!

• May 17, 2021 at 8:16 pm

That is the right blog for anybody who desires to seek out out about this topic. You understand so much its nearly arduous to argue with you (not that I truly would need匟aHa). You undoubtedly put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, just great!

• May 18, 2021 at 12:13 pm

I am continuously looking online for articles that can benefit me. Thanks!

• May 19, 2021 at 2:31 pm

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

• May 20, 2021 at 8:15 pm

Hi! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

• May 21, 2021 at 5:05 pm

771677 368517Wanted posting. Loads of exceptional writing here. I wish I saw it identified the website sooner. Congrats! 114167

• May 24, 2021 at 8:47 am

We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with useful info to work on. You have performed a formidable process and our whole neighborhood can be grateful to you.

• May 24, 2021 at 6:20 pm

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I抣l bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I will learn lots of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

• June 14, 2021 at 7:11 am

I have learned some new things from the blog post. One other thing I have seen is that typically, FSBO sellers will certainly reject an individual. Remember, they’d prefer to not use your services. But if anyone maintain a reliable, professional connection, offering help and being in contact for about four to five weeks, you will usually have the ability to win interviews. From there, a house listing follows. Thanks