Zulum approves N26m one-off subsidy for 26 Borno students in Madinah varsity

Borno Governor, Prof. Babagana Umara Zulum, has approved the release of one million naira each to 26 citizens of the state undertaking different Degree programs at the Islamic University of Madinah in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

The University is known to offer undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes on courses not only on Islam but also on sciences and engineering.

The Governor’s approval was one-off education subsidy meant to support the students who are not under the scholarship of Borno government.

The Governor announced the support after a delegation of the students met him in Madinah on Tuesday, while the he was on two days transit before he moved to Makkah the following day to perform the lesser hajj, Umrah.

Zulum, a Professor of Irrigation Agriculture, urged the students to be dedicated to their studies hoping that the subsidy he approved, should make them aim high grades ahead of their graduation. The support was for students of different levels, including those in final years, who would require financing some aspects of their dissertations.

The Governor also gave assurance of automatic employment to those who excel noting that with the government’s ongoing plans to increase the number of higher (integrated) Islamic schools, opportunities will be there for majority of the students. The higher Islamic school, long established in Borno state, provides opportunities for Islamic scholars who meet certain standards and pass foundation courses, to enroll for western education at post secondary levels.

Zulum’s subsidy was received with high gratitude by the students on whose behalf, Manzo Adam Mohammed, assured of their readiness to make the Governor proud. Their meeting, he said, was first of its kind.

15 thoughts on “Zulum approves N26m one-off subsidy for 26 Borno students in Madinah varsity

• March 13, 2021 at 4:49 pm

21343 344425noutati interesante si utile postate pe blogul dumneavoastra. dar ca si o paranteza , ce parere aveti de inchiriere vile vacanta ?. 324427

• March 31, 2021 at 1:15 pm

337650 52705hi and thanks regarding the specific post ive genuinely been searching regarding this kind of information online for sum time these days hence thanks a lot 481280

• June 11, 2021 at 5:59 pm

74507 749837Some genuinely good and utilitarian information on this web website , likewise I think the layout has great functions. 390107

• July 1, 2021 at 4:45 pm

125429 640978I wish I had a dime for every bad write-up Ive read lately. I also wish other writers had your talent and style. Thank you. 976360

• July 21, 2021 at 7:43 pm

157508 521709Hello. I wanted to ask one thingis this a wordpress web website as we are planning to be shifting more than to WP. Furthermore did you make this template yourself? Thanks. 178898

• August 27, 2021 at 4:13 am

I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the awesome works guys I’ve you guys to my blogroll.

• September 1, 2021 at 2:37 pm

My brother recommended I may like this web site. He was entirely right. This put up actually made my day. You can not believe simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

• September 3, 2021 at 2:57 pm

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you Nevertheless I’m experiencing challenge with ur rss . Don抰 know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting equivalent rss problem? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

• September 5, 2021 at 6:51 pm

Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to look it over. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Exceptional blog and brilliant design.

• September 6, 2021 at 1:46 pm

I was just looking for this info for some time. After six hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your site. I wonder what’s the lack of Google strategy that do not rank this kind of informative websites in top of the list. Generally the top web sites are full of garbage.

• September 10, 2021 at 3:16 am

This is very fascinating, You are an overly professional blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to in the hunt for extra of your fantastic post. Also, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks!

• September 14, 2021 at 2:21 am

Thanks for your article. I would love to say that your health insurance brokerage also works well with the benefit of the actual coordinators of the group insurance policies. The health insurance professional is given an index of benefits searched for by somebody or a group coordinator. What a broker does is seek out individuals or maybe coordinators that best fit those wants. Then he shows his suggestions and if all parties agree, the actual broker formulates an agreement between the 2 parties.

• October 2, 2021 at 7:39 pm

288288 990820I dugg some of you post as I thought they were incredibly useful handy 35466

• October 15, 2021 at 10:14 am

726565 492588An incredibly intriguing read, I might possibly not agree completely, but you do make some quite valid points. 514404