Boko Haram: NNPC, Shell,Others donate to Borno IDPs camp

Oil sector on Wednesday made an entrance into humanitarian assistance to troubled Northeast with Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) and Shell Nigeria Exploration And Production Company (SNEPCo) flagging off a massive distribution of food and non-food items to internally displaced persons (IDPs) in Borno State.

The exercise which was part of the corporate social responsibility of the companies, saw food and non items worth over N100 million distributed at the Bakasi IDPs camp in Maiduguri.

Speaking to journalists in Maiduguri, the team leader and Chief Operating Officer of National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS), Ibrahim Abdulkadir said the intervention targeted at alleviating the plight of the IDPs will be a continuous exercise.

He said SPDC, SNEPCo and NNPC are concerned about the situation of IDPs in Borno State and hence the decision to contribute their quota to supporting efforts of the state and Federal governments toward alleviating their plight .

He said: “This is just the beginning, we are just launching the phase one of the distribution of relief materials, phase two will commence as soon as we are done with phase one and we expect thousands of people to benefit from this gesture.”

He added that: “We also intend to carry out intervention in education. provision of potable water and intervention in health care.”

Abdulkadir said that the relief materials which include food and non-food items, was contracted to Dan Garu Global Resources Nigeria Limited.

He appealed to other organisations and well meaning Nigerians to come to the aid of IDPs in Borno, noting that the needs of the IDPs are enormous.

The Chairman of the Borno State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) Hajia Yabawa Kolo was full of praises to the donors, assuring that the relief items will be distributed to the intended IDPs .

Kolo revealed that phase one distribution will comprise of IDPs from four local government areas of Northern Borno and one from the southern part of the state , some of the most devastated areas by the Boko Haram in Borno State.

She said: “We will ensure that these relief materials are distributed transparently to the IDPs . We will start with Monguno, Marte , Nganzai , Guzamala and Gwoza local government areas.

“We have gotten assurances from the donors that as soon as they empty their stores of food and non-food items for phase one , they will commence phase two which will include IDPs from other local government areas.”

Items distributed Include, 25 Kg of 1, 500 bags of Rice , 50kg of 1500 bags of Maize , 50kg of 1,500 bags of Millet , 3000 Wrappers, 3000 Blankets , 3000 Mattresses amongst others to be distributed to 900 house holds and 5400 individuals.

50 thoughts on “Boko Haram: NNPC, Shell,Others donate to Borno IDPs camp

• April 20, 2021 at 3:08 am

187589 213071I needs to spend some time studying much more or figuring out more. Thanks for excellent information I used to be on the lookout for this info for my mission. 404304

• May 19, 2021 at 3:12 pm

804554 879246building websites is not only fun, but it can also generate an income for yourself;; 486795

• June 29, 2021 at 4:47 pm

Has anybody ever shopped at Vape The Grape Vape Store in 2101 Natomas Crossing Dr Suite 300?

• June 30, 2021 at 8:30 pm

An impressive share! I have just forwarded
    this onto a friend who had been conducting a little homework on this.
    And he actually ordered me breakfast because
    I found it for him… lol. So let me reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this issue here
    on your internet site.

• July 2, 2021 at 1:07 am

151665 142745Terrific paintings! That may be the type of info that are meant to be shared about the net. Shame on the seek for no longer positioning this publish higher! Come on over and consult with my website . Thank you =) 100318

• July 6, 2021 at 9:35 pm

Does anyone know whether I can buy Just Delta 8 Cartridges (justdeltastore.com) from The Vape Shop, 11712 Reisterstown Rd #D, Reisterstown, MD, 21136?

• July 7, 2021 at 12:23 am

Does anybody know whether I am able to purchase JUSTKRATOM Red Maeng Da Kratom Capsules (justkratomstore.com) from The Nobako NoSmoke Shoppe, 1006 W Pawnee Street, Wichita, KS, 67213?

• July 17, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Hello everyone ! can anyone recommend where I can purchase Neurogan Inc CBD Edible Full Spectrum Gummy Squares Lemon Tart 45mg?

• July 21, 2021 at 12:38 am

Does anyone have any idea Exotic Vape Shop store in 1116 South Coast Highway offers e-juice made by Frosted by Tally Ho Vapor? I have emailed them at info@stogiesvapor.com

• July 29, 2021 at 1:22 am

Does anybody know whether I am able to purchase JUSTKRATOM Red Bali Kratom Powder (justkratomstore.com) at Crush Vapor, 4026 North Mesa Street Suite B-1, El Paso, TX, 79902?

• July 30, 2021 at 8:07 am

Does anybody know if I am able to purchase JUSTKRATOM Red Bali Kratom Capsules (justkratomstore.com) from South Coast Vapor Co., 1532 Encinitas Blvd, Encinitas, CA, 92024?

• August 8, 2021 at 7:02 am

Asking questions are in fact nice thing if you are not understanding anything fully, except
    this piece of writing provides good understanding yet.

• August 13, 2021 at 11:01 pm

By way of introduction, I am Mark Schaefer, and I represent Nutritional Products International. We serve both international and domestic manufacturers who are seeking to gain more distribution within the United States. Your brand recently caught my attention, so I am contacting you today to discuss the possibility of expanding your national distribution reach.We provide expertise in all areas of distribution, and our offerings include the following: Turnkey/One-stop solution, Active accounts with major U.S. distributors and retailers, Our executive team held executive positions with Walmart and Amazon, Our proven sales force has public relations, branding, and marketing all under one roof, We focus on both new and existing product lines, Warehousing and logistics. Our company has a proven history of initiating accounts and placing orders with major distribution outlets. Our history allows us to have intimate and unique relationships with key buyers across the United States, thus giving your brand a fast track to market in a professional manner. Please contact me directly so that we can discuss your brand further. Kind Regards, Mark Schaefer, marks@nutricompany.com, VP of Business Development, Nutritional Products International, 101 Plaza Real S, Ste #224, Boca Raton, FL 33432, Office: 561-544-0719

• August 31, 2021 at 3:44 am

Has anyone shopped at Evapor Station Ecigarette Shop located in 1923 19th St?

• August 31, 2021 at 6:12 pm

It’s very easy to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at
    this web page.

• September 1, 2021 at 8:07 pm

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really
    long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear.
    Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say
    superb blog!

• September 2, 2021 at 7:56 am

What’s up, yes this article is in fact pleasant and I have learned lot
    of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.

• September 4, 2021 at 10:23 am

Thank you, I have recently been searching for info about this topic for a long time and yours is the best I have found out
    till now. But, what concerning the bottom line?
    Are you positive about the supply?

• September 9, 2021 at 8:37 pm

Does anyone know what happened to Dime Piece LA celebrity streetwear brand? I cannot proceed to the checkout on Dimepiecela site. I have read in Marie Claire that the brand was bought out by a UK hedge fund in excess of $50 million. I’ve just bought the LA OG Polo Unisex from Ebay and absolutely love it xox

• September 10, 2021 at 3:27 pm

how to get a license to grow hemp in louisiana

• September 12, 2021 at 6:50 am

Hello there I am so excited I found your webpage, I really found you by accident,
    while I was browsing on Google for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a remarkable
    post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have saved it and
    also included your RSS feeds, so when I have
    time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the superb job.
    scoliosis surgery https://coub.com/stories/962966-scoliosis-surgery scoliosis
    surgery

• September 22, 2021 at 2:13 am

I run a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that additionally offers for sale CBD goods. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory site. We do not offer for sale CBD goods like CBD oil. We merely provide marketing and advertising professional services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Leading Health Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they supply a fairly extensive range of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different firms. Due to this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has limited my payment choices and currently, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely unlawful and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent standard to all firms. I am still to get in touch with one more legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at targetdomain could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

• September 22, 2021 at 11:34 am

how come sugar wax doesnt add up thc and cbd to 100

• September 30, 2021 at 2:05 am

Good Afternoon everyone , can anyone recommend where I can purchase Heritage Hemp CBD Topical Muscle Salve 30ml 250mg?

• October 6, 2021 at 8:26 am