I was very rich before I became Governor-Umahi

..says I joined the billionaire club @ 25

Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi has said that he became a billionaire at 25 years of age due to hard work and commitment to duty.

Umahi, who made the declaration while interacting with leaders of Abakpa main market in Abakaliki, debunked social media reports that he owns shops at the market and built his house within one year, NAN reports.

Newsnow gathers that he said: “I work very hard; I am not a poor person but a very, very rich person. “You can’t use the state’s money and still do all these things (projects) we are doing, I don’t have any shop or any interest in the market.” The governor also said rescinding some of the decisions on the relocation of the traders from the market was due to the intervention of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).

He also announced that the Abakpa market would now be designated and called Ebonyi Fruits and Vegetable Market. “We presently have a special assistant on the market; the structures that are still strong are going to be renovated.

The traders have two options: it is either you renovate it to our taste and become landlords or we do it on our own and you are no longer the landlord,” he added. Umahi also announced that due to the intervention of CAN, the government had changed the date of the trader’s relocation to the state’s international market to January 10, 2020 instead of the original October 15, 2019. He also ordered that some of the shops that were hitherto sealed in the market and re-opened be re-sealed due to the owners’ reluctance to withdraw their lawsuits against the government. The chairman of CAN in the state, Rev Fr Abraham Nwali, thanked the governor for his magnanimity in extending the relocation date, adding that the association would ensure an amicable resolution of the issue. Nwali, who is also the governor’s senior special assistant on religion and welfare matters, called for cooperation by all concerned parties in the overall interest of stakeholders.

NAN

38 thoughts on “I was very rich before I became Governor-Umahi

• August 31, 2021 at 9:09 pm

I will right away snatch your rss feed as I can’t
    find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Kindly let me realize so that I could subscribe.
    Thanks.

• September 1, 2021 at 12:04 pm

Hi! I know this is somewhat off-topic but I had to ask.

Does managing a well-established blog like yours require
    a large amount of work? I am brand new to blogging but
    I do write in my journal everyday. I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share
    my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for
    brand new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

• September 4, 2021 at 2:59 pm

Hi, I do believe this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it 😉 I’m going to
    return once again since i have book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.

• September 5, 2021 at 12:54 pm

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely fantastic.
    I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you’re saying
    and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining
    and you still care for to keep it smart. I cant
    wait to read far more from you. This is actually a terrific site.

• September 10, 2021 at 7:19 am

Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was
    extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying
    your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer
    but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any
    suggestions for novice blog writers? I’d definitely appreciate it.
    asmr https://app.gumroad.com/asmr2021/p/best-asmr-online asmr

• September 13, 2021 at 12:15 pm

Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this website.
    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s challenging to get that “perfect balance” between usability
    and appearance. I must say you’ve done a awesome job with this.
    In addition, the blog loads very fast for me on Firefox.
    Excellent Blog! scoliosis surgery https://coub.com/stories/962966-scoliosis-surgery scoliosis surgery

• October 25, 2021 at 8:50 am

Everything is very open with a very clear explanation of the issues.
    It was truly informative. Your website is extremely helpful.
    Thank you for sharing!

• November 25, 2021 at 12:20 am

Hello everyone, it’s my first go to see at this site, and piece of
    writing is actually fruitful designed for me,
    keep up posting such posts.

• December 13, 2021 at 5:30 pm

deep stab wound how to close, eddrugs2018.com deer hunter the movie how close to real lifedeer stands how close to highway minnesota rhype. define how to close itdefine how to close the saledel close and john brent how to speak hip .

• December 14, 2021 at 3:11 am

kerbal how to close context screen, melhorcreditopessoal.com kenwood mall how close to downtown cincinnatikent reliance how to close an account rhype. kenshi how to get ai to keep door closedken onion shenanigan first production how to closekel gar inc tent how to close .

• December 14, 2021 at 4:19 am

how to apply dabur shila x oil, belldandy.pl how to apply damar varnish to oil paintinghow to apply danish oil in woodturning rhype. how to apply danish oil on maplehow to apply danish oil on pinehow to apply danish oil over stain .

• December 14, 2021 at 5:21 am

how close is central loop hotel to the train, luisborja.es how close is central park to midtownhow close is central park to penn station rhype. how close is central park to times squarehow close is central to clemson collagehow close is centurey like field to tacoma .

• December 14, 2021 at 7:47 am

how to use detergent additive in oil, kornpower.com how to use desert essence organic lavender tea tree oilhow to use desert essence jojoba oil rhype. how to use derrick oilhow to use derrick for oil revenueshow to use dermisa skin therapy oil .

• December 14, 2021 at 10:38 am

how close st marys to elk county, how close stop to door, how close storage to water heater.

• December 14, 2021 at 11:51 am

how to tell if essential oil is pure paper, how to tell if essential oil is oxidized, how to tell if essential oil is ingestible.

• December 14, 2021 at 6:49 pm

how to buy fish oil pills, how to buy fish oil supplements, how to buy fish oil tablets.

• December 14, 2021 at 8:52 pm

how to make a account on minecraft forums, how to make a account on monkey, how to make a account on moshi monsters.

• December 15, 2021 at 12:15 am

how to make a free xbox live gold account 2014, how to make a free xfinity account, how to make a free yahoo email account.

• December 15, 2021 at 1:09 am

how close is madison heights to liberty university, how close is madison heights va to lovingston va, how close is madison square garden to penn station.

• December 15, 2021 at 6:15 am

how close is bainbridge ga to lithonia ga, how close is bainbridge ga to pensacola fl, how close is bainbridge ny to harpursville ny.

• December 15, 2021 at 8:05 am

how to add an oil cooler to a motorcycle, how to add an oil pressure sender to yamaha f115, how to add an oil silencer to a pistol.

• December 15, 2021 at 8:58 am

how to properly dispose of lamp oil, how to remove excess oil from scalp naturally, how to use ac oil injector.

• December 15, 2021 at 10:52 am

how close can a deck be to the property line, how close can a deck floor be to a window, how close can a detached garage be to the house.

• December 15, 2021 at 12:58 pm

how much olive oil to give cat for constipation, how much olive oil to give dog for dry skin, how much olive oil to give puppies.

• December 15, 2021 at 3:55 pm

how to auto close afterglow lightbox wrapper when video ends, how to auto close alert html, how to auto close apps on android.

• December 16, 2021 at 1:37 am

how to make an account on my education bc, how to make an account on myktoon, how to make an account on nend.io.

• December 16, 2021 at 11:39 am

how often to oil your baseball glove, how often to oil your beard, how often to oil your bike chain.

• December 16, 2021 at 12:32 pm

how to use lemon essential oil for cleaning, how to drain oil from generator, how to make basil essential oil at home.

• December 16, 2021 at 3:43 pm

how to use oil cartridge with atmos pen, how to use oil cartridge with atmos, how to use oil cartridge mod.

• December 16, 2021 at 4:55 pm

how much oil of oregano to take for a uti, how much oil of oregano to take for sibo, how much oil of oregano to take for yeast infection.

• December 16, 2021 at 6:43 pm

2003 bmw z4 3.0 how to reset oil change, 2003 buick regal ls oil dipstick how to read it, 2003 c6 ls2 how to check oil pressure.

• December 16, 2021 at 9:50 pm

how to use body oil from lush, how to use body oil from bath and body works, how to use body oil for massage.