Ita Enang canvasses Akwa Ibom languages among families

Senior Special Assistant to the President on Niger Deltà Affairs, Senator Ita Enang has canvassed for the frequent use of Akwa Ibom languages by parents.

This, he said, was to ensure Akwa Ibom dialects do not go into extinction.

“I want to call on parents to predominately make use of our languages in bringing up our children in order to preserve our culture,” said Senator Ita Enang.

The Presidential aide who was speaking as Special guest at the first Akwa Ibom Cultural Festival held at Jabi Lake in Abuja congratulated leadership and members of Akwa Ibom Community in Abuja for putting together the event.

He described the festival as “historic and symbolic.”

He said the festival was “a celebration of the diverse superlative food culture and cultural displays of the Akwa Ibom people,” and  lauded the unity exhibited by Akwa Ibom people resident in the Federal Capital Territory for setting aside politics to bring to the fore the rich Akwa Ibom Cultural heritage.

“We may have different political parties but we are one people. Poverty does not know political parties. This gathering is for the unity and growth of Akwa Ibom people.”

The ten Federal Constituencies that make up Akwa Ibom presented different types of delicacies, cultural dances, Ekpo masquerade at the event.

14 thoughts on “Ita Enang canvasses Akwa Ibom languages among families

• April 19, 2021 at 10:12 pm

882352 948762Glad to be one of several visitants on this awful site : D. 696395

• June 4, 2021 at 4:28 am

Campbell is a laboratory and organization.The only expert is 876 museum.

• June 23, 2021 at 6:22 am

494935 273809But a smiling visitor here to share the really like (:, btw wonderful pattern . 414080

• September 5, 2021 at 12:50 am

There is certainly a lot to learn about this topic. I really like all the points you’ve made.

• September 12, 2021 at 8:44 am

Link exchange is nothing else but it is only
    placing the other person’s website link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar for you.
    scoliosis surgery https://0401mm.tumblr.com/ scoliosis surgery

• October 25, 2021 at 9:31 pm

Useful information. Fortunate me I found your web site by accident, and I am shocked
    why this coincidence didn’t took place in advance!
    I bookmarked it.

• November 12, 2021 at 1:10 pm

Hello superb blog! Does running a blog such as this take a massive amount work?
    I’ve virtually no understanding of computer programming but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
    Anyhow, should you have any recommendations or tips for
    new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic however I just needed to ask.
    Cheers!