Breaking: (Photos) Gas Explosion @ 4 Point Sheraton Hotel

Pix Benjamin Omoike

LASEMA in recovery operation at the 4POINT Hotel evacuating the severely injured to the Lagos Island hospital for Intensive Care after being attended to at the incident site in Oniru, Lagos Island after a gas explosion Wednesday 4th December, 2019

8 thoughts on “Breaking: (Photos) Gas Explosion @ 4 Point Sheraton Hotel

• April 12, 2021 at 7:21 pm

I think everything posted made a great deal of sense.
    However, what about this? what if you added a little
    information? I ain’t saying your content is not solid., but suppose you
    added a post title that makes people want more?
    I mean Breaking: (Photos) Gas Explosion @ 4 Point Sheraton Hotel – Newsnowonline
    is a little vanilla. You ought to look at Yahoo’s home page and see how they write news titles to
    grab people to click. You might try adding
    a video or a related pic or two to grab people interested about
    what you’ve written. Just my opinion, it would bring your
    website a little bit more interesting. 0mniartist asmr

• April 28, 2021 at 5:06 am

Have you ever considered writing an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs?

I have a blog based on the same ideas you discuss and would love
    to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would value your work.
    If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.

• April 29, 2021 at 4:41 am

continuously i used to read smaller posts that as well clear their
    motive, and that is also happening with this post which I am reading at this time.

• April 29, 2021 at 6:04 am

Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop,
    just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83
    views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

• April 29, 2021 at 10:05 am

It’s perfect time to make some plans for the
    future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to
    suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.

Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read even more things about it!

• May 3, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Hello there! This post could not be written any better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate!

He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

• May 4, 2021 at 9:31 am

I will right away take hold of your rss feed as I can not
    to find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.
    Do you’ve any? Please let me know in order that I may
    just subscribe. Thanks.