General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM, Dr. Daniel Olukoya, has warned that 2020 is a year that worshippers should be very careful of what they do with their two major organs;their tongues and sexual organs, so as not to get into trouble.
He also maintained that major leaders will be shifted away this year.
Speaking during the New Year Message and survival strategy for the 2020 AD @ the Prayer City, Kilometer 12, along Lagos /Ibadan Expressway, Olukoya who spoke mostly in coded language said more than ever before, the enemy is set to release the spirit of dog to cause sexual perversion that will destroy many.
Reeling out his 33 point prophecies, Olukoya, who describes 2020 as a Year of Spiritual Revival and New Glory for worshippers also has words for those who he described as Herod and major leaders which he says will be shifted away, meaning they will lose the power they hitherto wield on the polity.
For survival strategies, Olukoya listed seven points which include;Holy living ,No nonsense prayers,Bible addiction and addiction to the word of God, having self control, sacrificial giving, working work and watchfulness as conditions precedent to enjoy God’s blessings.
Below is the full text of the prophetic outlook for 2020AD
Year 2020 AD, The Prophetic Outlook
1. It is a year for rewriting negative family history. And because God said this is a year for rewriting negative family history, the first PMCH program for this year this Saturday have been devoted for prayers on that. That means once you break your fast with Manna water, you can eat all you can today and tomorrow. Friday, first PMCH for the year, the fasting, don’t miss it. Note that this coming Saturday PMCH program shall take place at the headquarters, not here. You can connect to it from the regions as well. You can also follow it from the screen here at prayer city. You can call 2020 a happy new year, also a happy new decade. You should make up your mind that you want to write off the negative family pattern. There is someone here that your unending laughter shall start that day in the name of Jesus!
2. It is a year of aggressive prayers against voices from foundation.
3. It is a year of unbelievable answers to prayers. Mark my words, it is a year of uncommon testimonies.
4. It’s a year of ‘it can only be God testimonies’.
5. It’s a year where many captives will totally divorce their chains.
6. For those of you who are students in the school of prayer. It is a year of consistently activating the blood of Jesus. We should come back to our traditional blood of Jesus prayer.
7. It’s a year when the Lord shall dash in pieces the kingdom of evil rulers.
8. This year, many families shall climb to a new height of victories.
9. It’s a year of ceaseless prayers. Don’t joke with prayers this year and fervent intercession. It will get you the desired result.
10. It is a year when the saints must be well sensitive to heavenly frequencies.
11. It’s a year that food supplies from the kingdom of Herod shall be cut off. You may not understand that word but some of you here you know what I’m talking about.
12. It’s a year where disobedience to God will yield terrible results that no deliverance can reverse. When God has been talking to you and you have been disobeying, this is not a year to do that at all.
13. It is a year when round the clock prayers are needed against national restlessness plus political and economic confusion. For those who love this country, it is advisable to spare one day in the week as believers to fast and pray for our nation.
14. This year, impatience will lure many into strange marriages. Be patience. The figure ‘20’ is a figure that symbolizes waiting and perfection, be patient. Don’t be in an hurry. The race is not for the swift nor the battle to the strong.
15. It’s a year not only to take back what the enemy has stolen, but it’s a year you will occupy new territory.
16. Strong prayers are needed this year to avert earthquakes and fires.
17. It’s a year of increased and unprecedented level of the move of God’s power upon His people.
18. This is a year when you cannot hold onto un-forgiveness. Un-forgiveness will make you to miss out on what God wants to do in your life this year.
19. This year 2020 will certainly be a mercy and confusing year.
20. It’s a year when some major leaders will be unbelievably shifted away.
21. A year where all things that many have planted and watered in the past years will now began to yield, blossom and produce fruit.
22. This is a year where many who have endured seasons of darkness, delay, trials and tribulation; they will sing their songs and dance their dance.
23. It is a year of returns of long term prodigals who have repented.
24. This is a year where we must all return to our ancient land mark as written in Jeremiah 6:15 so that all those things that happen.
25. It’s a year of perfection of divine vision for so many people.
26. Year of positive and negative harvest. Do well this year.
27. Extra ordinary and sacrificial giving will yield very powerful result this year. Being stingy will result in disappointment.
28. It is an up and down year.
29. It is a year that the Lord shall tear in pieces the kingdom of those boasting against Him.
30. It’s a season where that which has delayed the breakthrough of God’s children shall be dashed to pieces.
31. That which is known as resurrection power of the Holy Ghost will rattle dry bones back to life.
32. It is a year of turning point and fresh starts for so many people this year.
33. More than any other year, the enemy plans to release the dog spirit. Strange sexual perversion, strange sexual urges to destroy so many destinies. A year where the misuse of the two organs in your body will yield disastrous consequences. Your tongues and your sexual organs. I’ll not say I’m speaking to young ones or adult, I’ll make no assumption at all.
How to deal with a year like this:
1. Holy living not negotiable.
2. No nonsense prayers.
3. Bible addiction. Addiction to the word of God
4. Self control
5. Sacrificial giving.
6. Hard work. Work hard as a believers.
That is how to deal with this year.
We as MFM members, we must commit our self to practical prayers until God shows up in our situation. Elisha prayed seven times before rain showed up. We need to pray Hannah’s style too, like a drunken person. We need to also pray the Jesus type too, who prayed until His sweat was dropping out like blood.
This year then for us in MFM is : ‘My year of revival and new glory’. ‘My year of spiritual revival and new glory’.
We anchor that on four scriptures which I’ll read now, I’ll advise you to memorize these scriptures:
1. Psalm 116:8
2. Psalm 138:7
3. Isaiah 60:1
4. Numbers 8:13