Governor Abubakar Sani Bello of Niger State,  has said that the action of some local government council chairmen not to swear-in their elected Vice Chairmen and or Councilors is wrong and against the rule of law.

The Governor disclosed this while addressing the newly elected local chairmen at the closing of a 3-day retreat held for them in Kaduna.

“The Rule of Law is key. For those of you that have deliberately or mistakenly refused to swear-in councilors because they come from opposition party is wrong”.

According to him, imposition of candidates often leads a party to lose election and also forces some candidates to leave the party and run under a different political party platform.

The Governor noted that, it was due to the wrong candidate imposed by ‘some people’ in his ward in Kontagora, that the APC failed to secure the councilor’s position stressing that if he, as the state Governor let it be, why then would the Chairmen not swear in the Councilors from the opposition, he queried.

Governor Sani Bello admonished the Chairmen to find a subtle way to settle their political differences adding that divergent political views would always arise and create challenges in the discharge of their duties with their Vice Chairmen and Legislators.

He said the All Progressives Congress (APC) not only represents change but also stands for fairness, fairplay and justice stressing that this must be seen to be exercised by the members of party and its leaders.

14 thoughts on “Gov Sani Bello To APC Chairmen-Elect:Refusal To Swear-In Elected Officials From Opposition Party Against The Rule Of Law

• April 16, 2021 at 7:34 pm

508154 189298A person necessarily lend a hand to make severely posts Id state. This really is the really very first time I frequented your internet page and to this point? I surprised with the analysis you created to make this certain submit extraordinary. Magnificent process! 390764

• April 23, 2021 at 9:34 pm

423559 921131I visited lots of web site but I conceive this one holds something special in it in it 876644

• June 19, 2021 at 12:13 pm

270018 233976Thank you for your really great details and respond to you. san jose car dealers 183474

• July 22, 2021 at 8:41 pm

160322 702031Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job! 664815

• October 7, 2021 at 2:43 pm

954050 438690hello!,I truly like your writing extremely a whole lot! percentage we maintain up a correspondence extra about your post on AOL? I want an expert on this location to unravel my difficulty. May be that is you! Taking a appear forward to peer you. 500640

• October 28, 2021 at 5:00 pm

370837 461595Outstanding editorial! Would like took pleasure the particular following. Im hoping to learn to read a great deal more of you. Theres no doubt which you possess tremendous awareness and even imagination. I happen to be very highly fascinated using this critical info. 877028

• January 8, 2022 at 9:03 am

276067 83659Thanks for providing such an excellent post, it was outstanding and really informative. It is my first time that I check out here. I discovered lots of informative stuff inside your article. Maintain it up. Thank you. 113841