Zamfara State Governor, Bello Matawalle, has commisserated with the families of bandits attack in Gummi and Zurmi Local Government areas of the state and calls for calm, adding that the perpetrators will be apprehended by combined security operatives.

In a statement issued by the Special Adviser, Media to the Governor, Zailani Bappa, noted that the state has enjoyed relative peace since the government entered into an agreement with the bandits operating in the state.

He, however , said, of recent, there are recorded cases of incursion of bandits from outside the state which reminds the world of the dark days the state was plunged into in the past.

He explained that Governor Matawalle, has promised to continue with the road map to the attainment  of everlasting peace in the state,  just as repentant bandits in the state have resolved to assist security operatives in dealing with unrepentant bandits.

18 thoughts on “Banditry: Zamfara Gov, Matawalle, Calls For Calm, Commiserates With Victims Of Attacks

• March 29, 2021 at 5:28 pm

162080 253933This web page is actually a walk-through its the internet you desired with this and didnt know who want to. Glimpse here, and you will surely discover it. 438773

• May 7, 2021 at 7:13 pm

803316 348421educator, Sue. Although Sue had a list of discharge instructions in her hand, she paused and 932028

• May 24, 2021 at 7:59 pm

100520 774060I recognize there is undoubtedly a terrific deal of spam on this weblog. Do you want support cleansing them up? I might aid in between classes! 693538

• June 18, 2021 at 11:24 am

567364 170004Just wanna remark which you have a extremely good web internet site , I like the layout it truly stands out. 450049

• June 28, 2021 at 11:47 pm

925158 989024Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? Im kinda paranoid about losing everything Ive worked hard on. Any recommendations? 444547

• August 31, 2021 at 6:03 pm

This is my first time go to see at here and i am truly pleassant to
    read everthing at alone place.

• September 1, 2021 at 8:32 pm

I do not even know how I finished up right here, but I assumed
    this submit used to be great. I do not recognise who you might be
    however certainly you are going to a well-known blogger for those who are not already.

Cheers!

• September 4, 2021 at 9:12 am

Thanks for any other fantastic post. The place else may just anyone get that kind of info in such an ideal method of writing?
    I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the
    look for such information.

• September 11, 2021 at 10:50 am

First of all I would like to say awesome blog! I had a quick question which I’d like to ask if you
    don’t mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and
    clear your thoughts prior to writing. I’ve had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there.

I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to
    be wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or
    hints? Kudos! cheap flights http://1704milesapart.tumblr.com/ cheap flights

• October 3, 2021 at 5:24 pm

260531 714438Its always very good to learn tips like you share for weblog posting. As I just started posting comments for blog and facing problem of lots of rejections. I believe your suggestion would be beneficial for me. I will let you know if its work for me too. 805474