5 ways it gives youth an Edge
Stanbic IBTC Bank, a member of the Stanbic IBTC Holdings Group, your one-stop financial services shop has affirmed its commitment to encouraging a savings culture among students and young adults enrolled in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) by making savings easy and providing some exciting incentives for savings retained with the introduction of the BluEdge Savings Account.
Here are 5 things you need to know about the Stanbic IBTC BluEdge Zero Balance Account:
- You can open the Stanbic IBTC BluEdge Savings account with zero opening balance.
- The requirements for opening a BluEdge Savings Account are: a BluEdge Savings Account form, passport photograph, BVN and student ID card.
- The BluEdge Savings Account can be operated with ease and accessed via various channels Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, ATM, and USSD
- The BluEdge Savings Account is available to students and young adults enrolled in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- With the BluEdge Savings Account, you can transact with a Verve Card 24/7.
The BluEdge Savings gives the edge that students and Youth Corp Members to experience financial confidence and freedom. It takes away the pressure of starting an account with huge funds as it enables them to start with zero naira while earning an interest on the savings every month.
According to Wole Adeniyi, Deputy Chief Executive, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc: “The BluEdge Savings Account is a great opportunity for young people to maintain a savings account conveniently. It proffers solutions to the hassle of savings among youths, and the various benefits are deliberately aimed at encouraging and promoting a savings culture. It can also serve as an avenue for them to pursue their dreams.”