Laetitia Dagan: Murdered State House Director for Burial, Friday

The family of late Laetitia Naankang Dagan, said the remains of their daughter will be laid to rest on Friday, February 21, 2020.

Unknown persons had killed Ms. Dagan, Assistant Director of Administration in the State House, Abuja.

Dagan who lived in a boys quarters of an unnumbered house on 22 Road, B Close, EFAB City Estate, Lokogoma, Abuja, was allegedly molested before the assailants set her ablaze on Monday night..

Late Dagan will be interred at her family burial ground at Kwoor, in Kwalla community of Plateau State.

Other details in the burial programme forwarded to PRNigeria reads: “Funeral Arrangements for Late Laetitia Naankang Dagan

“SLOGA Candle lit prayer at Chief John Dafaan’s residence at No B29 Rwang-jeh Rantya, Jos Plateau State on Thursday, 20st February 2020 at 4pm.

“Wake-keep Mass at St. Benedicts Catholic Church Efab Estate, Lokogoma Abuja on Thursday, 20th February 2020 at 5pm; Mourners assemble at Asokoro General Hospital Abuja on Friday, 21st February 2020 at 6am.

“Corpse departs Asokoro General Hospital Abuja at 6:30am and arrives St. Patrick’s Catholic Church Kwalla, Qua’an-Pan LGC Plateau State for Requim Mass at 10am.”

Meanwhile, the FCT Police Command said it has arrested one suspect in connection with the killing.

In a statement by the police command’s spokesman, DSP Anjuguri Manzah, preliminary investigation by the Criminal Investigation Department of the command led to the arrest of one Edirin Ohonre. Manzah said Ohonre was suspected to have conspired with others now at large to perpetrate the crime.

“The suspect, who is currently under interrogation, is assisting the team of police detectives with information that will lead to the arrest of the other suspects connected to the crime, that are now at large,” he added.

13 thoughts on “Laetitia Dagan: Murdered State House Director for Burial, Friday

• March 14, 2021 at 11:30 am

219666 868510For some cause the picture just isnt loading appropriately, is at this time there an problem? 146225

• March 14, 2021 at 8:04 pm

406698 929188You produced some decent points there. I looked on the internet for that problem and located most people will go in addition to with the internet web site. 532002

• April 17, 2021 at 9:08 pm

70490 427848Bereken zelf uw hypotheek. Hypotheek berekenen? Maak snel een indicatieve berekening van het maximale leenbedrag van uw hypotheek. 195532

• May 19, 2021 at 12:51 am

786957 954786hi!,I like your writing so much! share we communicate a lot more about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this region to solve my dilemma. Possibly thats you! Seeking forward to see you. 825022

• May 30, 2021 at 2:02 am

61824 420900As far as me being a member here, I wasnt aware that I was a member for any days, actually. When the post was published I received a notification, so that I could participate within the discussion with the post, That would explain me stumbuling upon this post. But were surely all members inside the world of suggestions. 834521

• June 10, 2021 at 2:21 pm

418678 350246This internet page is known as a stroll-by for all of the details you wished about this and didnt know who to ask. Glimpse appropriate here, and youll positively discover it. 53057

• June 29, 2021 at 5:39 pm

294877 855102This kind of publish appears to get yourself a great deal of visitors. How will you acquire traffic to that? It provides an excellent unique twist upon issues. I guess having something traditional or possibly substantial to give information on is the central aspect. 625193

• July 27, 2021 at 4:34 am

429431 473807This internet website is my breathing in, quite great layout and perfect content material . 331240