APC Commiserates With Victims Of Abule Ado Explosion

The All Progressives Congress (APC) has commiserated with victims of Sunday morning explosion, which occurred at Abule Ado in Amuwo Odofin Local Government Area of Lagos State, resulting in several injuries, damage to property and deaths.

The National Publicity Secretary of the party, Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu, in a statement issued on Sunday, wished those injured a speedy and full recovery, and also sympathised with residents who lost property in the explosion.

The party expressed confidence that the Lagos State government would implement measures to bring succour to the victims.

The ruling party also commended the emergency response led by the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA), the Fire Service and other agencies in quickly containing the incident and attending to injured victims of the explosion.

Thisday

14 thoughts on “APC Commiserates With Victims Of Abule Ado Explosion

• March 14, 2021 at 6:49 pm

406266 961875I really enjoy examining on this internet website , it has got wonderful posts . 189029

• July 3, 2021 at 1:47 am

466522 405261Quite man or woman speeches need to have to seat giving observe into couples. Brand new sound system just before unnecessary men and women should always be mindful of typically senior common rule from public speaking, which is to be the mini. finest man speaches 907593

• July 17, 2021 at 9:11 am

639747 133490I genuinely enjoy seeking through on this internet site , it holds superb articles . 179709

• August 31, 2021 at 4:05 pm

Ahaa, its good conversation regarding this post at this place at this
    web site, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.

• September 1, 2021 at 4:34 pm

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering
    if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?

I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one?

Thanks a lot!

• September 2, 2021 at 1:16 am

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you’ve offered for your post.
    They are really convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts
    are very quick for beginners. May you please
    extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

• October 25, 2021 at 4:23 pm

It’s nearly impossible to find experienced people in this particular topic, but you sound
    like you know what you’re talking about!
    Thanks