Scarcity Looms As Kano Govt Shuts 320-Tonne Rice Mill Over Coronavirus Spread

The Management of TIAMIN RICE LIMITED  has received with dismay the decision of the Kano State Ministry of Environment to shut down our company over frivolous allegations bordering on alleged air pollution.

Tiamin Rice is a leading rice mill in Kano, which produces 320 metric tonnes of rice daily, and has 223 workers on its payroll and additional over 100 casual staff..

The Management and Staff of TIAMIN RICE LIMITED are all following the development of the pandemic with feelings of concern, urging its staff and customers to remain calm and follow the recommended guidelines of NCDC.

The decision of the state government to shut down the company was conveyed to us in a “Notice for Closing Order” dated April 18, 2020, citing unfounded allegation of air pollution that aggravates Coronavirus patients.

According to the notice, the government took the decision, following complaints of air pollution “with aggravate Coronavirus patients”.

To set the records straight, there are nearly 30 rice mills operating in Kano State, but TIAMIN RICE LIMITED is the ONLY Company affected by the order, despite its distance of over 20kms away from the isolation center at Sani Abacha Stadium.

In his nationwide address, President Muhammadu Buhari has exempted all food prduction and processing companies in order to minimize the impact of the pandemic on the nation and ensure food security.

The effect of this closure of TIAMIN RICE LIMITED on the nation’s economy in general and Kano in particular cannot be over emphasized. It has completely jeopardised the economy of the ancient city and has exposed the citizens to hunger.

While making efforts to resolve the issue amicably, we wish to assure our loyal customers and distributors not to panic over this temporary setback. It is also heartwarming to inform our customers that our 600-tonne capacity plant in Bauchi State will soon be activated

We will surely overcome this present challenge and others by the Grace of Allah. Let us continue to have faith in HIM and our Health Professionals as they are doing their best in this trying moment.

Please Stay home and Stay Safe!

Signed:

Aliyu Ibrahim

Deputy Managing Director

TIAMIN RICE LIMITED

24 thoughts on “Scarcity Looms As Kano Govt Shuts 320-Tonne Rice Mill Over Coronavirus Spread

• March 26, 2021 at 1:04 am

576396 281579New York Travel Tips […]below youll locate the link to some websites that we feel you need to visit[…] 661719

• June 20, 2021 at 5:05 am

904540 314167magnificent submit, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector dont realize this. You need to proceed your writing. Im sure, youve a great readers base already! 453627

• June 22, 2021 at 1:37 pm

697465 855291my English teacher hate me cause i maintain writing about somebody from The WANTED called Jay, she gives me evils and low 179217

• July 26, 2021 at 10:30 pm

329294 196366You might discover two to three new levels inside L . a . Weight loss and any one someone is extremely important. Initial stage might be real melting away rrn the body. lose weight 653887

• August 31, 2021 at 2:51 pm

Hello, Neat post. There’s an issue together with
    your site in internet explorer, would check this?

IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a good portion of people will leave out your wonderful writing because of this problem.

• September 1, 2021 at 11:39 pm

Hi there, I would like to subscribe for this weblog to take newest
    updates, therefore where can i do it please assist.

• September 4, 2021 at 8:26 am

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is valuable and all. However think of if you
    added some great pictures or videos to give your posts more, “pop”!
    Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this blog could
    certainly be one of the best in its niche. Fantastic
    blog!

• September 5, 2021 at 1:59 pm

I always spent my half an hour to read this website’s articles daily along with a cup of
    coffee.

• September 10, 2021 at 10:20 pm

I’ve been surfing online more than three
    hours today, yet I never found any interesting article
    like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

asmr https://app.gumroad.com/asmr2021/p/best-asmr-online asmr

• September 11, 2021 at 12:13 am

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but
    I find this matter to be actually something that I think I
    would never understand. It seems too complicated and
    very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    scoliosis surgery https://0401mm.tumblr.com/ scoliosis surgery

• October 11, 2021 at 9:50 am

236018 819095Strategies for dilution antimicrobial susceptibility beadlets for beagles that grow aerobically-fifth edition. 139066

• October 17, 2021 at 7:38 pm

458185 543033But wanna say that this is quite useful , Thanks for taking your time to write this. 882225

• October 22, 2021 at 12:52 pm

Its such as you learn my mind! You appear to grasp so much approximately this, like you wrote the
    book in it or something. I think that you simply could do with a few p.c.
    to pressure the message home a little bit, however instead of that, that is magnificent blog.
    A fantastic read. I’ll definitely be back. https://parttimejobshiredin30minutes.wildapricot.org/ part time jobs
    hired in 30 minutes

• October 25, 2021 at 3:47 pm

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found
    that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels.
    I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future.
    Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.

Cheers!

• November 15, 2021 at 1:04 pm

I have taken notice that in digital camera models, exceptional detectors help to maintain focus automatically. The particular sensors connected with some cams change in contrast, while others make use of a beam involving infra-red (IR) light, particularly in low light. Higher specs cameras at times use a mixture of both models and might have Face Priority AF where the dslr camera can ‘See’ a new face and concentrate only upon that. Thanks for sharing your thinking on this blog.

• November 17, 2021 at 1:21 am

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You’re incredible! Thanks!

• November 22, 2021 at 5:29 am

Terrific work! That is the type of information that are meant to be
    shared around the net. Shame on the seek engines for now not positioning this post upper!
    Come on over and talk over with my web site . Thank you =)

• November 25, 2021 at 1:36 am

I have figured out some essential things through your blog post. One other point I would like to express is that there are various games in the marketplace designed specifically for toddler age small children. They consist of pattern recognition, colors, animals, and patterns. These generally focus on familiarization as an alternative to memorization. This will keep a child engaged without feeling like they are learning. Thanks