Ufuoma McDermott becomes new face of Friska Herbal Teas

Ufuoma

Friska Farms Limited, makers of Friska Herbal teas, recently appointed Ufuoma McDermott, a Nollywood A-lister as its brand ambassador.

The appointment which was signed recently, demonstrates the brand’s vision to be the leading African organic lifestyle promoter, providing natural solutions that address wellness concerns globally.

Friska aims to promote a sustainable and healthy lifestyle through its range of teas including wellness tea, anti-diabetic tea, blood pressure tea and weight loss tea.

According to Omokhose Hauwa Imanah, the co-founder of Friska Herbal Teas: “As a healthy lifestyle brand, we are delighted to work with Ufuoma, who exemplifies the ideal qualities that align with our core values. She has always shown a passion for healthy living, fitness, mental health and lifestyle.

“For us, it is more than just a business. It is about building a local authentic brand that can compete globally. It is about celebrating our ‘Nigerianness’ – if such a word exists and Ufuoma exemplifies all these.”

Ufuoma expressed her delight at Friska Life’s decision to have her as a brand ambassador.

She also revealed that her first trial of the brand’s product yielded positive results. She took to her Instagram page to announce to her fans “…this Instagram is a real fam. @friskalife and its soldiers convinced me to use their products. I did and got awesome results. Today, I represent #FriskaTea. Guys, you are in for some healthy life tins…”

She assured her audience base which consists of over a million followers to get ready for healthy living. As a way to kick-off, she stated that customers who order Friska Herbal Tea through her will enjoy discounts and free face masks.

Ufuoma, at the beginning of the year, had organized a weight loss challenge to sample Friska’s product with some of her fans. The positive results from this challenge informed her decision to represent the brand.

Friska remains keen on providing solutions to wellness concerns using natural organic herbs to develop premium quality products. Friska is available in over 400 retail pharmacies and supermarkets nationwide.

13 thoughts on “Ufuoma McDermott becomes new face of Friska Herbal Teas

• April 1, 2021 at 9:33 am

129060 116121What cell telephone browser is this internet site page optimized for Internet explorer? 36013

• April 8, 2021 at 12:03 pm

182460 558210There is clearly a good deal to know about this. I feel you made various very good points in capabilities also. 725328

• May 12, 2021 at 8:19 pm

78294 32225Good job on this post! I actually like how you presented your facts and how you made it fascinating and easy to comprehend. Thank you. 941471

• August 2, 2021 at 5:23 pm

966488 642040An fascinating dialogue is value comment. I feel that it is finest to write extra on this matter, it could not be a taboo topic however usually men and women are not enough to speak on such topics. Towards the next. Cheers 478086

• September 3, 2021 at 11:26 am

I constantly spent my half an hour to read
    this website’s articles or reviews everyday along with a mug of coffee.

• September 10, 2021 at 10:05 am

Good day! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout
    out and tell you I really enjoy reading your posts. Can you suggest any
    other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same
    subjects? Thanks! quest bars http://bit.ly/3C2tkMR quest bars

• October 25, 2021 at 1:31 pm

Wow, that’s what I was exploring for, what a stuff!
    present here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web
    page.

• October 26, 2021 at 10:51 am

As the admin of this web site is working, no uncertainty very rapidly it will
    be well-known, due to its quality contents.

• November 14, 2021 at 1:02 am

Hey, you used to write wonderful, but the last few posts have been kinda boring?K I miss your super writings. Past several posts are just a little bit out of track! come on!

• November 23, 2021 at 1:56 pm

I couldn’t resist commenting. Well written!