Evacuation: Nigerian Woman Delivers Baby Aboard Emirate Airline

Emirates Boeing 777-300ER photographed on August 17, 2015 from Wolfe Air Aviation’s Lear 25B.

A Nigerian lady,  Mrs Kafayat Amusan, one of the stranded Nigeria travellers,  returning from Dubai, UAE, has been delivered of a baby  boy on board Emirates airline departing to Lagos on Wednesday.

Head of Media and Publicity of NIDCOM, Abdur-Rahman Balogun, in a statement said the woman put to bed, on board the plane,30 minutes after departure, which resulted in the plane returning back to Dubai after take off .

The woman according to the stay  is currently on admission at a Hospital, in Dubai.

The Nigerian Ambassador in Dubai, Ambassador Rimi and staff of the Embassy are in touch with the mother and child who are in good condition.

Emirates Airline had to change to another aircraft which is now enroute to Lagos with 265 returnees on board.

The Chairman/CEO Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM), Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa congratulated Mrs Amusan for another addition in her family and prayed she return safely to the country.

Dabiri-Erewa said she will return to Nigeria after obtaining birth certificate and other necessary travel documents for her baby boy.

13 thoughts on “Evacuation: Nigerian Woman Delivers Baby Aboard Emirate Airline

• May 1, 2021 at 11:53 pm

278529 533611Id need to have to consult you here. Which isnt some thing Which i do! I enjoy reading a post that can make folks feel. Also, appreciate your permitting me to comment! 616366

• May 18, 2021 at 5:32 pm

287595 795764Some genuinely nice stuff on this site , I enjoy it. 474660

• June 18, 2021 at 12:59 am

512514 741420Highest quality fella toasts, or toasts. will most surely be given birth to product or service ? from the party therefore supposed to become surprising, humorous coupled with enlightening likewise. best man speaches 178615

• June 21, 2021 at 3:59 pm

678217 105596Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? Im kinda paranoid about losing everything Ive worked hard on. Any suggestions? 928304

• July 17, 2021 at 2:11 am

778890 860971Hmm, I never thought about it that way. I do see your point but I think many will disagree 511791

• July 29, 2021 at 5:10 am

710222 451831Highest quality fella toasts, or toasts. will most undoubtedly be given birth to product or service ? from the party therefore supposed to become surprising, humorous coupled with enlightening likewise. best man speaches 735990

• November 5, 2021 at 9:22 am

861594 100871Hello! I could have sworn Ive been to this web site before but following browsing by means of some of the post I realized it is new to me. Nonetheless, Im undoubtedly happy I identified it and Ill be book-marking and checking back frequently! 924332

• November 25, 2021 at 2:00 am

293104 742919Taylor Lautner By the way you might want to take a look at this cool website I found 798679