Dr. Doyin Okupe

Former presidential spokesman, Dr Doyin Okupe, has said he is rededicating his life to God for surviving COVID-19.

Speaking on how God healed him despite having underlying health conditions at a current affairs program monitored in Lagos by Newsnow on Monday, Okupe says but for the mercy of God, he would have died.

“ I’m rededicating my life to the work and services of God for saving my life.

“ The old Doyin Okupe Died On 24 April , 2020 because when I was going to the isolation centre, my survival was slim based on the underlying health conditions. I’m 68 years. I’m hypertensive and recently, I was diagnosed of being diabetic. So it was the grace of God that saw me through, otherwise your family will not even see your dead body.

“ That is why I wrote on my Facebook wall that I have forgiven all those who offended me and I want those I have offended to forgive me as well.

“ My service is now to God.” He said.

It will be recalled that Dr. Okupe was discharged recently from COVID-19 isolation centre after tested negative twice. And since then, he has been sharing his recovery story on the social media, acknowledging the touch of God.

8 thoughts on “Why I’ M Rededicating My Life To God-Okupe Says “My COVID-19 Experience Has Given Me A New Birth”

• March 29, 2021 at 11:17 pm

865608 655695Excellent internet site you got here! Yoo man great reads, post some more! Im gon come back so greater have updated 71155

• May 13, 2021 at 8:33 am

514346 292867I really glad to find this web site on bing, just what I was looking for : D as well saved to favorites . 626089

• May 18, 2021 at 5:48 pm

493774 745399This sounds in a way inflammatory pending mecant wait for thisthank you! 709022

• May 22, 2021 at 1:58 am

534200 554159We stumbled more than here coming from a different web page and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now im following you. Look forward to exploring your internet page but again. 636308

• May 30, 2021 at 12:47 pm

475479 450868We offer you with a table of all the emoticons that can be used on this application, and the meaning of each symbol. Though it might take some initial effort on your part, the skills garnered from regular and strategic use of social media will create a strong foundation to grow your business on ALL levels. 120538

• July 2, 2021 at 1:33 pm

146674 741223IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a big component to folks will leave out your great writing because of this problem. 523268

• July 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm

139058 247192Greetings! Quick question thats completely off subject. Do you know how to make your website mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when viewing from my iphone. Im trying to discover a template or plugin that may be able to fix this dilemma. Should you have any recommendations, please share. Appreciate it! 757423

• August 24, 2021 at 8:41 pm

225172 1136Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think which you could do with several pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. An excellent read. Ill surely be back. 662795