2Face Idibia Reminiscences On Affairs With Women In His Life ……Praises Annie

2Face & Annie

“You see, Perro Adeniyi who gave birth to my first son graduated from a top UK University as a medical student and is now a doctor. She is very beautiful and intelligent from a very wealthy family”.

“Sandra who gave birth to my other two kids is a dealer in expensive diamond and gold jewelries. She was already a multi-millionaire when I met her, she owns one of the most expensive houses in Banana Island. Her family too are very well to do.”

“Falilat who gave birth to 2 kids for me is also a very intelligent first class Lawyer. She has worked on and won many big cases for so many wealthy men and women in this country and abroad, that’s how she made her money and she too is very beautiful as well.”

“But you see Annie is from an average background like myself, we both started from nothing. She stuck by me through it all. When there was no car she hopped on bikes, took the bus and trekked with me, when there was no money or house or hit songs or or millions of albums sold or big awards and accolades, when I used to repeat just 3 sets of clothes, she would always hold my head, look into my eyes and tell me things will be fine one day. When I wasn’t handsome, she would call me her Prince Charming, when I wasn’t celebrated, she called me her KING and said she is my number one fan and to this day she still is. Even when I made it big as a musician and started misbehaving and controversies almost destroyed my career, she would go down on her knees and pray to God to show me the way and give me victory over my enemies.

Now if I was still that poor boy struggling to make it like every other young chap on the streets of Lagos, do you think a Doctor, a Lawyer and a multi-millionaire business woman will want to look at me twice or even have my kids? NO.

I didn’t chose who had more to offer me, I chose Annie because she offered me her all when we had very little.”

From Ejiro Adigbo’s Facebook wall

49 thoughts on “2Face Idibia Reminiscences On Affairs With Women In His Life ……Praises Annie

• May 17, 2021 at 11:39 pm

326888 842547When I came more than to this post I can only appear at part of it, is this my net browser or the internet website? Should I reboot? 432047

• May 20, 2021 at 4:52 am

606974 485786Thanks for the fantastic post against your weblog, it genuinely provides me with a look about this subject.??;~.?? 918598

• May 29, 2021 at 10:49 pm

269376 608216Thank you for the excellent writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! Even so, how could we communicate? 456091

• June 21, 2021 at 6:06 pm

213043 9062This design is steller! You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool! 507233

• June 22, 2021 at 1:58 pm

592008 338373Outstanding post. I was checking constantly this blog and Im impressed! Extremely valuable information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain details for a long time. Thank you and very best of luck. 199432

• June 26, 2021 at 5:01 pm

437827 764906You need to take part in a contest for one of the finest blogs on the internet. I will recommend this website! 784013

• December 13, 2021 at 4:27 pm

how to change lower unit oil on bravo 3, fischundpflanze.de how to change lower unit oil on honda outboardhow to change lower unit oil on inboard rhype. how to change lower unit oil on suzuki outboardhow to change lower unit oil on yamaha 250 shohow to change lower unit oil on yamaha four stroke .

• December 14, 2021 at 12:17 am

how to change engine oil in nissan 2005 ultima, consumercomplaintslive.com how to change engine oil in nissan gtrhow to change engine oil in pulsar rhype. how to change engine oil in pulsar 150 dtsihow to change engine oil in santro carhow to change engine oil in smart car .

• December 14, 2021 at 4:04 am

how to make a fan account famous, elmdigitalia.com how to make a fan account namehow to make a fan account on instagram rhype. how to make a fan account on twitterhow to make a fan account successfulhow to make a fan account username .

• December 14, 2021 at 5:06 am

how to buy the ego c twist oil, besources.de how to buy the oil lease on your own landhow to buy the right fish oil rhype. how to buy the right oil filterhow to buy the right oil for your carhow to buy the right olive oil for hair .

• December 14, 2021 at 6:14 am

how close is mcdonough to atlanta, annettgrellmann.de how close is mcdowell county nc to mehow close is mchenry to cook county rhype. how close is mckenzie tn to waverly tnhow close is mckinley tx to tomball txhow close is mckinney is close to houston .

• December 14, 2021 at 7:30 am

how to make puri absorb less oil, cryopro.de how to oil a cricket bat and knock it inhow to use ylang ylang oil for high blood pressure rhype. how often to change oil in honda lawn mowerhow to become an oil rig diverhow to finish a guitar with tung oil .

• December 14, 2021 at 9:27 am

how close should you be to a microphone, how close should you be to a microwave, how close should you be to a royal.

• December 14, 2021 at 11:34 am

how to change oil craftsman kohler engine, how to change oil craftsman lawn tractor, how to change oil craftsman pro series zero turn mower.

• December 14, 2021 at 5:27 pm

how to buy cannabis oil in ontario, how to buy cannabis oil in texas, how to buy cannabis oil in the uk.

• December 14, 2021 at 8:38 pm

how close is gastonia to charlotte nc, how close is gastonia to shelby, how close is gatlinberg to chattanooga.

• December 14, 2021 at 10:31 pm

how to apply jamaican castor oil, how to apply jamberry cuticle oil, how to apply jane iredale absence oil control primer.

• December 15, 2021 at 12:03 am

how close is lake city sc to darlington sc, how close is lake city to lakeland florida, how close is lake condominimums at big sky to yellowstone.

• December 15, 2021 at 12:55 am

how to use back to sender oil, how to use babyliss lubricating oil, how to use baby powder to remove oil from hair.

• December 15, 2021 at 2:57 am

how to change oil on a seadoo jet ski, how to check olive oil purity, how to make mongolian fire oil.

• December 15, 2021 at 4:11 am

jeffrey dahmer movie 2002 how close to truth, jeep fixed wheel jogging stroller how to close, jdbctemplate how to close database connection.

• December 15, 2021 at 5:07 am

how close is antelope valley to palmdale, how close is antigua guatemala to the volcano, how close is antigua to guatemala city.

• December 15, 2021 at 12:42 pm

how to make green tea oil, how to use hot oil treatment, how to make chips without oil.

• December 15, 2021 at 2:00 pm

how to adjust stanley max latch self closing door hinges, how to adjust stanley max latch self closing gate hinges, how to adjust stanley self closing hinges.

• December 15, 2021 at 6:15 pm

how much alcohol to mix with j&s saleh yadgar oil, how much algal dha is equivalent to fish oil, how much almond oil needed to repel carpenter bees.

• December 15, 2021 at 8:30 pm

how did mapmakers come close to actual continent shapes before, how did medieval philosophers know lead was close to gold, how did mercury get so close to the sun.

• December 15, 2021 at 9:31 pm

how to close your instagram account permanently, how to professionally close an email, how close are the fires to santa rosa.

• December 15, 2021 at 11:29 pm

how long do eyebrows take to grow with castor oil, how long do eyelashes take to grow with castor oil, how long do fish oil pills take to work.

• December 16, 2021 at 1:23 am

how close should you stand to the plate, how close should you stand to your golf ball, how close should you stay to your dive flag.

• December 16, 2021 at 9:32 am

how to use evening primrose oil when pregnant, how to use evening primrose oil vaginally for labor, how to use evening primrose oil vaginally.

• December 16, 2021 at 12:19 pm

how to close a browse popup o chrome, how to close a browser in qtp, how to close a browser in selenium.

• December 16, 2021 at 1:16 pm

how close are the fires to hemet ca, how close are the fires to hemet california, how close are the fires to hollywood.

• December 16, 2021 at 3:26 pm

how much oil needed to ford e250, how much oil needed to fry, how much oil needed to fry an 8lb turkey.

• December 16, 2021 at 6:27 pm

how to make a earthlink email account, how to make a ebay account on ipad, how to make a ebay account sinhala.