Bauchi Deputy Gov Tests Positive For Coronavirus

Bauchi DG, Baba Tela

Bauchi State Deputy Governor, Mr. Baba Tela, has tested positive for COVID-19.

This followed tests carried out on him by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) after exhibiting noticeable symptoms of the disease.

According to a statement issued yesterday by the Senior Special Assistant to Governor Bala Mohammed, Mr. Mukhtar Gidado, the deputy governor who is also the Chairman of the State Task Force on COVID-19, contracted the virus while discharging his duties.

The statement reads: “This is to inform the General public that His Excellency Senator Baba Tela, Deputy Governor of Bauchi State, who is also the Chairman, State Task Force on COVID-19, was confirmed positive of Coronavirus.

Consequently, His Excellency Sen. Baba Tela has gone into self-isolation in Bauchi and health professionals are properly managing his situation.

“Similarly, samples of all his primary contacts have been taken by the NCDC for test and they are advised to remain in isolation pending the outcome of their results.”

10 thoughts on “Bauchi Deputy Gov Tests Positive For Coronavirus

• March 14, 2021 at 10:12 am

283994 296176It is hard to search out knowledgeable individuals on this topic, but you sound like you realize what youre speaking about! Thanks 906020

• April 17, 2021 at 4:53 pm

841060 246989Youve truly written a very very good quality post here. Thank you extremely much 805913

• June 22, 2021 at 7:28 am

844129 797205I dont normally comment but I gotta state thanks for the post on this excellent one : D. 737277

• June 29, 2021 at 4:08 pm

99181 685794I discovered your site internet site online and check several of your early posts. Keep on the top notch operate. I just now additional your Feed to my MSN News Reader. Searching for forward to reading a lot a lot more from you finding out later on! 18948

• July 5, 2021 at 5:26 am

750064 811826A person essentially lend a hand to make significantly articles I may state. That will be the very very first time I frequented your site page and up to now? I amazed with the research you created to create this certain publish incredible. Excellent activity! 530098

• September 18, 2021 at 4:45 am

518843 236988This internet internet site is often a walk-through for all of the information you wanted concerning this and didnt know who need to. Glimpse here, and you will completely discover it. 941461