Super Cop: House To Honour DCP Abba Kyari For Exceptional Service

DCP Abba Kyari

The House of Representatives will on Thursday host the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari, as a mark of honour for his exceptional work in the fight against criminality across the country.

The House which took the resolution based on a motion of urgent public importance brought by Rep. Ahmad Usman Jaha, from Borno, said the resolve to recognise the young police officer was based on his extraordinary courage and patriotism in tackling high profile crimes.

The House Speaker, Rep. Femi Gbajabiamila who presided over the plenary session told colleagues that having DCP Kyari in Thursday’s plenary is in line with the 9th Assembly’s legislative agenda of encouraging outstanding Nigerians who excell in their choosen fields of endeavour.

He said: “When I read the profile of that young man and the exploits he has made as a young police officer, I was impressed, and I think it’s only natural that we, in line with our legislative agenda and the practice of this Assembly invite DCP Abba Kyari to be at the session this thursday to formally recieve legislative commendation from the House of Nigerians”.

Jaha’s motion had noted that DCP Kyari was among the very few outstanding young officers of the Nigerian Police as Officer Cadet.

“The young officer served in several states of the federation, including Adamawa in the North East and Lagos in the south West. The gallant officer and his team recorded severaI successes in combating organized crime in Nigeria which include Arrest of the notorious kidnapper known as Evans in Lagos and the capture of the deadly kidnapper White VAMPIRE in Owerri, Imo state; arrest of the killer of the former Chief of Defense staff, Alex Badeh; arrest of several Boko-Haram Commander’s including bomb makers and those responsible for the kidnap of the famous Chibok girls.”

“Arrest of the deadly Offa Bank robbers that invaded Ofa town in Kwara and robbed five different commercial banks and murdered over 31 innocent Nigerians including a pregnant woman, making it the deadliest bank robbery in Nigeria’s History.”

10 thoughts on “Super Cop: House To Honour DCP Abba Kyari For Exceptional Service

• April 7, 2021 at 4:04 am

186535 725024I enjoy your work , regards for all of the informative posts . 149831

• April 14, 2021 at 8:18 am

567168 550176Woh I like your content material , saved to bookmarks ! . 240875

• April 28, 2021 at 10:08 am

733425 817947You would endure heaps of different advised organized excursions with various chauffeur driven car experts. Some sort of cope previous attributes and a normally requires a to obtain travel within expense centre, and even checking out the upstate New York. ??????? 528710

• May 19, 2021 at 2:33 pm

846614 470012As I web site possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling magnificent , appreciate it for your hard function. You should keep it up forever! Best of luck. 145639

• June 11, 2021 at 6:42 am

75249 968860You produced some decent points there. I looked on the internet for that issue and located most people will go in addition to with the web website. 659152

• July 8, 2021 at 9:33 pm

Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this website. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s difficult to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and visual appeal. I must say you have done a superb job with this. Also, the blog loads super fast for me on Chrome. Superb Blog!

• July 10, 2021 at 5:51 pm

The root of your writing while sounding reasonable originally, did not really settle well with me personally after some time. Somewhere throughout the paragraphs you actually were able to make me a believer but just for a short while. I nevertheless have got a problem with your leaps in logic and you would do well to fill in those breaks. If you can accomplish that, I would surely end up being fascinated.

• July 14, 2021 at 2:52 am

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It is the little changes that make the most important changes. Thanks for sharing!