Obaseki’s Disqualification: APC Will Suffer Dire Consequences, Says Oyegun

A former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, has said the party will suffer “dire consequences” in Edo State on account of the disqualification of Governor Godwin Obaseki by the APC screening panel.

Odigie-Oyegun described the outcome of the screening as a hatchet job aimed at installing a stooge that will allow some people unfettered access to the Edo Treasury.

This was contained in a statement signed by his Media Adviser, Chief Ray Morphy, in Abuja, on Friday.

The statement read in part, “While not a surprise, that disqualification is a clear indication that internal democracy has been murdered in APC, a party which we founded on the principles of fair play and good conscience!

“I dare say  that APC will suffer dire consequences in Edo state if this disqualification is not speedily reversed.

“As a matter of fact, Oshiomhole is indeed the one who is guilty of anti-party (activities), not Obaseki. Oshiomhole is the one who is acting unconstitutionally not Obaseki. I hope that Oshiomhole will not go down in history as the undertaker of APC.”

8 thoughts on “Obaseki’s Disqualification: APC Will Suffer Dire Consequences, Says Oyegun

• May 18, 2021 at 8:33 am

198021 635534Why didnt I consider this? I hear exactly what youre saying and Im so happy that I came across your weblog. You genuinely know what youre talking about, and you made me feel like I need to learn much more about this. Thanks for this; Im officially a huge fan of your blog 138306

• May 21, 2021 at 2:13 pm

902276 640006informatii interesante si utile postate pe blogul dumneavoastra. dar ca si o paranteza , ce parere aveti de inchirierea apartamente vacanta ?. 855523

• June 2, 2021 at 12:34 am

62847 457952Thank you, Ive lately been looking for info about this topic for ages and yours may be the greatest Ive discovered out so far. But, what in regards towards the bottom line? Are you confident concerning the supply? 125761

• June 21, 2021 at 3:20 pm

16818 951024Its remarkable what supplementing can do for your body and your weight lifting goals! 77713

• June 25, 2021 at 3:52 am

262623 532926I discovered your internet site internet site on google and check a couple of your early posts. Preserve within the top notch operate. I just extra up your Feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for toward reading far far more of your stuff afterwards! 10080

• September 21, 2021 at 10:02 am

215108 219975Some genuinely rattling function on behalf of the owner of this web site , utterly wonderful content material . 322384