Stanbic IBTC Unveils Upgraded Mobile App With Exciting Features

Stanbic Champ!

Nigeria’s leading end-to-end financial services provider, Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC, a member of Standard Bank Group, has upgraded its mobile app by introducing exciting features to enable seamless transactions for its customers.

The one-stop mobile app tagged Super App, consists of the entire range of the Stanbic IBTC Group products such as My Bank, Mutual Funds, Pension, @Ease, Insurance and Stockbroking. The Stanbic IBTC Super App offers quick log-in capability with facial and fingerprint biometric options, strong customer data protection and voice banking features. It also contains features such as instant soft loans for customers through the instant cash advance/EZ cash, bills payment, and funds transfer.

Other offers from the Super App include Automated Teller machine (ATM) cardless withdrawals, loading of prepaid cards and payment of multiple beneficiaries, amongst others. It also provides more self-service options such as unfreezing of account and password reset option.

Dr. Demola Sogunle, Chief Executive, Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC, said the upgraded mobile app is a restatement of the organisation’s commitment to providing seamless and unique banking experiences to its customers. “The upgrade of our mobile application is in furtherance of our digitisation agenda. This is driven by our desire to drive optimum satisfaction amongst our numerous customers. The super app offers our clients the opportunity to transact across the range of financial services we offer, ranging from core banking transactions to managing mutual funds, pensions, insurance and stockbroking accounts,” he stated.

Other functions of the super app include the customers’ ability to subscribe to and withdraw from mutual funds; application for insurance policies and management of their stockbroking and pensions accounts, regardless of having a functional Stanbic IBTC Bank account.

The Stanbic IBTC Holdings Chief Executive stated further: “Our upgraded app is revolutionary and a first in the Nigerian market. Being a universal financial services organisation, we continually explore avenues of easing financial transactions. Our customers and clients will indeed find the additional functionalities invaluable.”

The Stanbic IBTC Mobile App can be downloaded on Google Play store for Android phones as well as App Store for iOS phones and from the Stanbic IBTC website https://www.stanbicibtcbank.com/nigeriabank/personal/ways-to-bank/Appyness. Existing customers with their internet banking login credentials can register with the same on the super app while non-internet banking users can use their debit card details to register.

16 thoughts on “Stanbic IBTC Unveils Upgraded Mobile App With Exciting Features

• May 26, 2021 at 9:48 pm

Hi there this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• June 1, 2021 at 11:23 pm

195916 197837I think this web site has got some very exceptional info for everybody : D. 99035

• June 22, 2021 at 11:04 pm

657832 567959really excellent put up, i definitely enjoy this internet site, maintain on it 960735

• July 1, 2021 at 1:57 am

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The
    words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Chrome.
    I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought
    I’d post to let you know. The style and design look great though!
    Hope you get the issue solved soon. Cheers

• July 3, 2021 at 7:11 pm

It抯 actually a cool and useful piece of info. I抦 glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

• July 7, 2021 at 4:14 pm

Howdy very cool blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your website and take the feeds also厈I am happy to seek out a lot of helpful info right here in the put up, we need work out extra strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

• July 19, 2021 at 12:57 pm

It’s appropriate time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I have learn this post and if I could I want to counsel you few attention-grabbing things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles regarding this article. I wish to read more issues approximately it!

• July 20, 2021 at 8:26 am

I have realized that online diploma is getting well-liked because getting your degree online has become a popular alternative for many people. Many people have certainly not had a possibility to attend a traditional college or university yet seek the increased earning potential and career advancement that a Bachelor’s Degree offers. Still some others might have a degree in one discipline but wish to pursue something they now possess an interest in.

• July 24, 2021 at 5:43 am

187837 280876Naturally I like your web-site, even so you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling troubles and I locate it really silly to inform you. On the other hand I will certainly come again once again! 554928

• August 24, 2021 at 9:30 pm

An attention-grabbing dialogue is price comment. I feel that you need to write extra on this subject, it might not be a taboo topic however usually people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

• September 1, 2021 at 12:31 am

Thanks again for the blog article.Thanks Again. Fantastic.

• September 23, 2021 at 7:36 pm

I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post’s to be exactly what I’m looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs? I wouldn’t mind producing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome weblog!

• September 26, 2021 at 5:20 pm

Good site you have got here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

• October 13, 2021 at 12:15 am

746374 428905I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and reporting! Maintain up the really excellent works guys Ive added you guys to blogroll. 243066