Joy Nuineh and Sen Godswill Akpabio

Former managing director of Interim Management Committee of the NDDC, Mrs Joy Nuineh, has opened up on why she slapped the former governor of Akwa-Ibom and minister of Niger Delta, Senator Godswill Akpabio.

Speaking on a current affairs program monitored in Lagos on Arise Television on Monday, Mrs Nuineh says Akpabio was harassing her sexually and that explained why he’s interested in her love life.

“I told Akpabio that I won’t attend any meeting with him outside the office, that’s what he referred to as insubordination.

“ It was Akpabio’s girl friend that was supplying diesel to the NDDC. Akpabio was obsessed and raising money for his presidential ambition and that is why he was enraged when I met with the minister of transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, and other people.

“Akpabio was coming to me with all manner of request. Akpabio himself raised the issue about the oath taking with him during  the reconciliation meeting in Abuja.

On the issue about his marital life, she said, “Does he want to be my fifth husband? Why is he interested in my love life six months after? I have ordered my lawyer to sue him so that he will come and name my former four husbands.

“I only spent N8bn as opposed to N22bn that Akpabio Alleged.” She said.

On the controversy surrounding her NYSC, “The onus is on Akpabio to prove that I didn’t observe the mandatory one year NYSC. Two governors have advised me not to release my documents so that it won’t be doctored.

“On insubordination, I didn’t receive any query from Akpabio throughout my tenure. He wrote me that we should release money for financial assistance for some people . Even Akpabio Chief of staff wrote that I should release money for Financial assistance, how do I reply to all these? I think Akpabio doesn’t understand that the NDDC is not to be used to render financial assistance to individuals. It’s that bad for a two terms governor not to understand the mandate of the NDDC. Why did he not tell Nigerians that I slapped him in his guest house. I told Akpabio that I won’t go out of office to have meetings with him. He came up with plan B, I slapped him because of sexual harassment.” She said.

25 thoughts on “NDDC Saga: I Slapped Akpabio Because Of Sexual Harassment—Joy Nuineh …..Why Is Akpabio interested In My Love life?

• June 4, 2021 at 10:46 am

259129 135513I observe there is plenty of spam on this weblog. Do you want assist cleaning them up? I may well assist among classes! 534884

• June 25, 2021 at 11:11 am

701956 580499There is clearly a great deal to know about this. I feel you produced various very good points in functions also. 696741

• July 26, 2021 at 2:49 am

502623 757577Some times its a discomfort in the ass to read what weblog owners wrote but this site is quite user friendly ! . 126890

• December 13, 2021 at 7:39 pm

linux how to close emacs without saving, aufstehen-bremen.de linux how to close applicationlinksys smart wifi how to close ports rhype. linksys re9000 blinks orange no matter how close to routerlinksys re7000 blinks orange no matter how close to routerlinkedin how to put closed captioning with video .

• December 14, 2021 at 12:57 am

how to use mct oil to burn fat, wir-werden-fit.de how to use mct oil to break a fgasthow to use mct oil reddit rhype. how to use mct oil powder matchahow to use mct oil powder in coffeehow to use mct oil powder in baking .

• December 14, 2021 at 7:15 am

how to avoid driving too close to parked cars, datadrivendesignblog.com how to avoid eviction in court tx due closinghow to avoid fees for closing a delaware company rhype. how to avoid flirting with a close friendhow to avoid force close error in androidhow to avoid h2 database deleting on close .

• December 14, 2021 at 11:16 am

how long per side to cook veal in oil, how long primrose oil to work for cramps, how long should a beard be to use oil.

• December 14, 2021 at 2:45 pm

how to close a sell, how to get a closed account off your credit, how to close professional email.

• December 14, 2021 at 3:58 pm

site reddit.com how to buy cbd oil reddit, site newagtalk.com how to read oil sample, site https blog.aboutoliveoil.org how to know olive oil is pure.

• December 14, 2021 at 6:17 pm

how to make a td online banking account, how to make a td youth account, how to make a teach account.

• December 14, 2021 at 7:22 pm

how close is totyo to hiroshima, how close is toutle washington to mt st helens, how close is tower road to dia.

• December 15, 2021 at 11:22 am

how to remove mustard oil smell from food, how to apply mineral oil to butcher block countertops, how to blend crayons without baby oil.

• December 15, 2021 at 3:16 pm

how to use jasper beard oil, how to use jason vitamin e oil 32000 iu, how to use jason tea tree skin oil.

• December 15, 2021 at 5:52 pm

how to take off oil paint from brush, how to make walnut oil, how to put beard oil in your beard.

• December 16, 2021 at 1:09 am

how to close an unemployment claim in pa, how to close blinds properly, how to close pores home remedies.

• December 16, 2021 at 9:19 am

how to bike chain oil to wax, how to bind essential oils to glycerin, how to bind oil and water.

• December 16, 2021 at 12:08 pm

how close is charlotee nc to clayton nc, how close is charlotte nc to charleston sc, how close is charlotte nc to easley sc.

• December 16, 2021 at 1:04 pm

how to use coconut oil to treat psoriasis, how to use coconut oil to treat pinworms, how to use coconut oil to treat lice.

• December 16, 2021 at 2:04 pm

how to add oil to ac system b2500, how to add oil to ac when recharging, how to add oil to acura mdx.

• December 16, 2021 at 7:19 pm

how to tell if coconut oil is good quality, how to tell if coconut oil is gone bad, how to tell if coconut oil is gigh in mct.