Senior Pastor of Household Church , Rev Chris Okotie, has said the online church service is not biblical.

Speaking in a video titled, “ The COVID-19 Mystery,” Okotie accused US Billionaire, Bill Gates as the “agent of satan” behind the pandemic.

According to him, the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown of place of worship is a precursor to the great tribulation.

“We are dealing with one of the most sinister conspiracies in human history. What we call the online church is absolutely untrue, because for you to be in church, you have to be ecclesia, which is translated from the Greek word, ec, which is out, and the word caleo, called out.

“You cannot gather unto God until you are called out. That’s why Israel was called out of the world. So, this thing, this phenomenon that we are talking about, the Internet and cyber churches, is totally unscriptural.

“God knows where you are; if He was not interested in the assembly, you don’t need to come to church; you can pray in your house. I pray in my house. You praise in your house. I praise in my house. He can see all of us. He doesn’t need computers. But that denies Him who He is; so, we must – that’s why the bible puts that verse as an imperative – you must not forsake the assembly of yourselves together.” He said.

It will be recalled that a lot of conspiracy theories have been woven around Bill Gates and some influential people around the world as brains behind the Coronavirus pandemic.

53 thoughts on “Online Church Service Not Biblical– Okotie ….Says The COVID-19 Pandemic And Lockdown Is A Precursor To The Great Tribulation …..Accuses Bill Gates Of Working Against The Church Of God

• April 1, 2021 at 6:16 am

462377 465336Hey I was just searching at your internet site in Firefox and the image at the top with the link cant show up correctly. Just thought I would let you know. 624786

• April 8, 2021 at 7:11 am

574832 124216hi!,I like your writing so a lot! share we communicate much more about your write-up on AOL? I demand an expert on this location to solve my problem. Perhaps thats you! Seeking forward to see you. 636318

• June 3, 2021 at 1:46 pm

how much cbd does it take to show up on a drug test

• June 8, 2021 at 2:44 pm

I oversee a vape shop website directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory. We do not offer CBD product lines like CBD oil. We only provide marketing and advertising services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Well known Wellness Retailer and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer for sale a relatively considerable variety of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to different firms. Because of this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and presently, I am seriously dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is totally unlawful and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent standard to all firms. I am yet to seek advice from one more attorney from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at targetdomain could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

• June 27, 2021 at 8:16 pm

how many mg/ml of cbd oil to take

• July 3, 2021 at 6:29 pm

Is anyone here in a position to recommend TRENDING? Thanks xx

• July 4, 2021 at 2:08 am

Has anybody ever shopped at Skyscape Vape Ecig Shop located in 16 Cresent Road?

• July 4, 2021 at 1:21 pm

Does anybody know if I can purchase Just Delta 8 Gummies (justdeltastore.com) at The York Vape Shop, 75 S Gotwalt Street, York, PA, 17404?

• July 4, 2021 at 8:58 pm

Does anyone know whether I can buy JUSTKRATOM Trainwreck Kratom Capsules (justkratomstore.com) at The Draco Vapory, 1068 Main Street, Newington, CT, 06111?

• July 13, 2021 at 4:22 pm

Good Morning everyone , can anyone advise where I can buy Cookies CBD Vape Ccell Cartridge 600mg By Crush CBD?

• July 14, 2021 at 6:56 pm

Does anybody know whether The Vapers’ Edge vaporizer store located in 13833 Wellington Trace E-9 sells ejuice made by Frozen eJuice by Vango Vapes? I have emailed them at info@cafedevapor.com

• July 19, 2021 at 5:44 pm

Has anybody ever shopped at Good Luck Vapes Ecigarette Shop in 1030 N Lincoln St, Ste 1500?

• July 22, 2021 at 12:31 am

Has anybody ever shopped at Wickedly Hot Vapors Ecigarette Shop in 623 N 8th St?

• July 26, 2021 at 3:39 pm

Does anybody know whether I am able to purchase JUSTKRATOM Red Bali Kratom Powder (justkratomstore.com) at Vapor Proz USA, 2100 Juan Tabo Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM, 87112?

• July 27, 2021 at 12:22 am

Has anyone vaped Caribbean Cloud Company eJuice SALTS Ejuice?

• July 30, 2021 at 9:38 am

Does anybody know if I am able to purchase JUSTKRATOM Red Bali Kratom Capsules (justkratomstore.com) at Victorious Vapors, 1021 Parkway Blvd, Athens, GA, 30606?

• August 9, 2021 at 5:49 am

Has anybody ever shopped at Fat Panda Vape Shop Vape Store in 900 Hendersonville Rd Suite 106?

• August 9, 2021 at 5:51 am

Has anyone vaped Five Pawns eLiquid Ejuice?

• August 14, 2021 at 12:20 am

By way of introduction, I am Mark Schaefer, and I represent Nutritional Products International. We serve both international and domestic manufacturers who are seeking to gain more distribution within the United States. Your brand recently caught my attention, so I am contacting you today to discuss the possibility of expanding your national distribution reach.We provide expertise in all areas of distribution, and our offerings include the following: Turnkey/One-stop solution, Active accounts with major U.S. distributors and retailers, Our executive team held executive positions with Walmart and Amazon, Our proven sales force has public relations, branding, and marketing all under one roof, We focus on both new and existing product lines, Warehousing and logistics. Our company has a proven history of initiating accounts and placing orders with major distribution outlets. Our history allows us to have intimate and unique relationships with key buyers across the United States, thus giving your brand a fast track to market in a professional manner. Please contact me directly so that we can discuss your brand further. Kind Regards, Mark Schaefer, marks@nutricompany.com, VP of Business Development, Nutritional Products International, 101 Plaza Real S, Ste #224, Boca Raton, FL 33432, Office: 561-544-0719

• August 23, 2021 at 9:00 pm

843209 11975I recognize there is a superb deal of spam on this web site. Do you require aid cleaning them up? I may assist in between courses! 310196

• August 31, 2021 at 5:16 am

Has anyone ever been to Topp’s Quality Vapor Lounge Vapor Store in 4114 S Tamiami Trl?

• August 31, 2021 at 10:28 am

how to tell good from bad cbd oil

• September 9, 2021 at 6:52 pm

how much hemp oil can i give my dog

• September 9, 2021 at 9:52 pm

Does anyone know what happened to Dimepiece Los Angeles celebrity streetwear brand? I am having trouble to check out on Dimepiecela site. I’ve read in Harpers Bazaar that they were bought out by a UK hedge fund for $50m. I have just bought the Dimepiece Dream Big Unisex Heavy Blend™ Hooded Sweatshirt from Ebay and absolutely love it xox

• September 15, 2021 at 4:08 am