My Abduction, An Act Of Allah-Abducted Village Head

Alhaji Mai-Buba

By Bukar Bolori

The village Head of Mashio, Alhaji Isa Mai-Buba who regained his freedom three  days after he was abducted by unknown gunmen, has described his ordeal an act of Allah.

Mai-Buba who revealed that his captors did not maltreat him, nor even alter a word with him throughout those hours he spent with them in the bush.

Speaking to journalists after he was found dropped in an open bush near Damaturu by his abductors, Mai-Buba said he was still at a lost who could have ordered his abduction since he was at peace with everyone, insisting that he believes his abduction was an act of Allah.

He revealed that the kidnappers were wandering with him in the bush throughout the night until he was rescued on Tuesday morning.

He said: “They did not touch me or do anything to me. They were just wandering with me in the bush. I was with seven of them.

“I don’t known who I have offended. This thing comes from Allah and I take it that way. They were speaking Fulani and Hausa.”

He added that: “This has never happened in Mashio before now and I pray this will be the last of this.”

It was gathered that the village head was rescued by a combined rescue operation of the Army, Vigilante and volunteer hunters.

After the ruler was rescued, he was taken to a military facility in Damaturu to be examined.

A message by the spokesman of the Police in Yobe State, Dungus Abdulkareem said he was dumped by his abductors at an open field near the state capital Damaturu.

Abdulkareem message reads: “Good morning gentlemen, greatfully be informed that Alhaji Isa Mai Buba was rescued from his abductors today 18/8/2020 at about 0600hrs.

“This came up as a result of efforts by the joint operation of security operatives in the state, where all routes linking the district of the chief to other locations in the state were beefed up and with conspicuous patrol which makes it impossible for the abductors to move out to their destination, they later released the victim in an open bush near airport along Gashua road, Damaturu.”

He added that he showed signs of stressed and fatigue and was taken for medical attention but would later be release to his family.

10 thoughts on “My Abduction, An Act Of Allah-Abducted Village Head

• April 12, 2021 at 3:04 pm

346720 634301Nie and informative post, your every post worth atleast something. 852578

• April 30, 2021 at 1:00 am

581589 692261I enjoy what you guys are normally up too. This kind of clever function and reporting! Maintain up the very excellent works guys Ive added you guys to blogroll. 613908

• July 21, 2021 at 5:00 pm

533758 619260There is an ending. Just remember that I meant for this to be an art game. I do feel like I spent an inordinate amount of time on the more traditional gameplay elements, which may make the meaning with the game a bit unclear. Should you mess about with it though, youll find it. 125656

• October 4, 2021 at 2:46 pm

750511 870905 There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in attributes also. 319209

• November 12, 2021 at 1:35 am

459386 393558How do I know if a WordPress theme supports a subscribe option? 482355

• November 14, 2021 at 3:06 am

You have brought up a very superb points, regards for the post.

• December 28, 2021 at 6:29 am

581128 321891Greatest fighter toasts ought to entertain and supply prize on your couples. Initially audio system next to obnoxious crowd would be wise to recognize 1 particular gold colored strategy as to public speaking, which is private interests self. greatest man jokes 744692

• January 16, 2022 at 7:05 pm

I simply could not depart your web site before suggesting that I really loved the usual information an individual supply for your guests? Is going to be again ceaselessly to investigate cross-check new posts.