Sotitobire & The missing child, Gold Kolawole

Justice Olusegun Odusola of the Ondo State High Court in Akure has sentenced the Founder of Sotitobire Praising Chapel, Prophet Babatunde Alfa and 5 others to life imprisonment over the disappearance of one year old Gold Kolawole in the church last year.

Justice Odusola convicted the defendants having found them guilty of the two counts charge of kidnapping and aiding and abetting to kidnap based on the circumstancial evidence presented by the prosecution.

He also condemned in strong terms the complicity, compromise, and lackadaisical attitude of the Ondo state police command after Gold got missing which also led to the burning of Sotitobire Church.

6 thoughts on “Court Sentences Sotitobire Founder , 5 Others To Life Imprisonment Over Missing Child

• March 13, 2021 at 8:10 pm

49528 470292Merely wanna input that you have a very good web website , I adore the pattern it really stands out. 807438

• April 18, 2021 at 8:11 am

672605 767388Just a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw outstanding layout. 637234

• April 22, 2021 at 8:44 am

172622 51228Properly, that is great, however consider further options weve got here? Could you mind submitting an additional article relating to them also? Several thanks! 486531

• April 29, 2021 at 3:44 am

451598 837608I tried to submit a comment earlier, although it has not shown up. I will remember this. 638202

• May 18, 2021 at 6:19 pm

274285 734674As I internet site owner I conceive the content material here is rattling superb , thanks for your efforts. 752826

• June 4, 2021 at 6:22 am

710600 629755I discovered your weblog web web site on google and check a couple of of your early posts. Continue to sustain up the superb operate. I just further up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for forward to studying extra from you in a while! 829128