9 Takeaways From Sanwo-Olu’s Interview With Arise TV
1. CCTVs not removed but car scanners.
2. Governor didn’t order attack neither did soldiers answerable to the Governors.
3. The cameras are there for further investigations.
4. LCC in their discretion as private investor chose to put off the light on nobody’s orders.
5. Governor made calls to President Buhari twice with no feedbacks.
6. Investigation panel will be constituted and inaugurate latest Monday.
7. Many misinfirmations fueled the crisis.
8. “Powers behind our control” means Constituted soldier hierarchy and controls are beyond any State Governor.
9. Moving forward, we need to come together to engage ourself, have a genuine reconciliation and plan a better and stronger Lagos State.
Gov. Babajide Sanwo-Olu,
Lagos State Governor