SPPA Launches Chinese 8 – Ball Pool In Nigeria

Nigeria – China relationship has received a boost through a sport agreement between the Snooker and Pool Players Alliance of Nigeria (SPPA) and Qinhuangdao Joy Billiards Sports Promotion Co Ltd in China.

Jide Olaniran, Head of Communications, SPPA, in a statement issued on Thursday said the groundbreaking agreement midwifed by FIJI Ventures Ltd, a Nigeria based company will see the SPPA organize Chinese 8- Ball pool tournaments in Nigeria from 2021.

The Chinese 8-Ball pool is a version of cue sports popular in China and gaining acceptance globally through the Joy Billiards sponsored 8-Ball pool World Championship which is an annual event organized by the International Chinese Eight –Ball Association (ICEA) with over 50 countries participating.

As captured in the cooperation agreement the SPPA will organize 5 Chinese 8 – Ball pool tournament yearly which will be supported by Qinhuangdao Joy Billiards Promotion Co Ltd.

Winners of these tournaments will have the opportunity to take part in other international tournaments including the Joy Masters which is a premium event of the ICEA.

An elated President of the SPPA, Idada Joachim could not hold his excitement about the partnership which will avail pool players in Nigeria more tournament and exposure.

“Our vision of a player alliance is to create a robust structure that will engender development and create a link to exciting international circuit that our local pool and snooker players can benefit from”

“The affiliation of the SPPA to the ICEA and the Joy Billiards circuit is an affirmation that we have achieved a milestone in the development of pool in Nigeria and we are very hopeful that our local players can prove their mettle at the Chinese Eight Ball Pool Circuit”.

Aside exposure the General Manager of Qinhuangdao Joy Billiards Tony Zhang said what will be replicated in Nigeria through the tournaments is a model that will be rewarding for the players.

“We want to have big event like we have in China where the players earn good prize money and opportunity to be at international tournament where Chinese 8-ball pool is played”

Nigeria is joining other ICEA African affiliates like Rwanda, Kenya and South Africa where 8 – ball pool is already gaining traction.

143 thoughts on “SPPA Launches Chinese 8 – Ball Pool In Nigeria

• March 21, 2021 at 4:50 pm

Trulife Distribution – Nutrition Distribution helps our clients achieve success in a complex, competitive retail environment. Our team of nutrition industry experts takes care of everything from importation compliance to marketing, sales and distribution at the ground level. There is no need to navigate the complicated intricacies of the American market when we have already done the work. Let us use our experience to expand your brand and put your product into the hands of American consumers. https://trulifedist.com/

• April 7, 2021 at 4:46 pm

Good Afternoon everyone , can anyone advise where I can buy Focus CBD Tincture 500mg By Natural Therapeutics?

• April 13, 2021 at 10:47 pm

900194 487547This really is some fantastic info. I expect additional facts like this was distributed across the internet today. 42247

• April 23, 2021 at 4:37 am

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Dime Piece LA celebrity streetwear brand? I am having trouble to check out on Dimepiecela site. I’ve read in Teen Vogue that the brand was bought out by a UK hedge fund for $50 m. I’ve just bought the Dimepiece 90’s Sport Utility Duffle from Ebay and totally love it xox

• May 28, 2021 at 4:30 am

Has anyone ever been to Platinum Ecig & Vapor Bar Vape Shop in 426 SW 6th St?

• June 1, 2021 at 9:42 pm

are hemp seeds and marijuana the same

• June 11, 2021 at 4:50 pm

I manage a vape store directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that likewise advertises CBD goods. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape store submission site. We do not sell CBD items like CBD oil. We simply offer promotion and marketing services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Well known Health and wellness Store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they offer a relatively extensive stable of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is applying double standards to different firms. Because of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has constricted my payment options and currently, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely not legal and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am yet to check with yet another lawyer from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at targetdomain could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

• June 21, 2021 at 11:41 pm

Let me know Thirty-One Vaporz ecigarette store located in 2119 Airport Rd sells e-juice manufactured by Vapourcore Made In UK E-liquid? I have emailed them at orders@gekkovapes.com

• June 23, 2021 at 11:01 pm

how to identify hemp

• July 1, 2021 at 1:13 am

Has anyone shopped at VapeOholic Ecigarette Shop in 1537 Freeway Drive, Suite 504?

• July 4, 2021 at 3:00 am

Can someone recommend Bridal Hosiery? Cheers x

• July 5, 2021 at 1:21 am

Does anyone know if I can purchase Just Delta 8 Cartridges (justdeltastore.com) from Venice Vapor Lab, 13464 West Washington Blvd, Marina del Rey, CA, 90292?

• July 5, 2021 at 6:39 am

Does anyone know if I can buy JUSTKRATOM Red Bali Kratom Powder (justkratomstore.com) from The Vape Shoppe, 51 E Church Street, Orlando, FL, 32801?

• July 14, 2021 at 4:59 am

Hello everyone , can anyone recommend where I can buy Lavender Body Lotion CBD Topicals 200mg By Core CBD?

• July 20, 2021 at 3:55 am

Has anyone ever been to The Vaporista Ecig Shop located in 8821 Harlan St?

• July 22, 2021 at 12:06 pm

Has anyone shopped at Shop Vapes Vapor Store located in 650 N Hickory Farm Lane?

• July 27, 2021 at 2:35 am

Does anybody know if I am able to buy JUSTKRATOM Red Maeng DA Kratom Powder (justkratomstore.com) at Pur Vape And Smoke, 346 9th Ave, New York, NY, 10001?

• July 27, 2021 at 9:58 am

Has anyone ever tried Uncle Junk’s Fog Cabin Ejuice?

• August 9, 2021 at 2:30 pm

Has anyone ever vaped Sorbet Pop eJuice E-Liquid?

• August 10, 2021 at 11:46 am

Is anyone here in a position to recommend Schoolgirl Costumes? Thanks xox

• August 14, 2021 at 8:43 am

By way of introduction, I am Mark Schaefer, and I represent Nutritional Products International. We serve both international and domestic manufacturers who are seeking to gain more distribution within the United States. Your brand recently caught my attention, so I am contacting you today to discuss the possibility of expanding your national distribution reach.We provide expertise in all areas of distribution, and our offerings include the following: Turnkey/One-stop solution, Active accounts with major U.S. distributors and retailers, Our executive team held executive positions with Walmart and Amazon, Our proven sales force has public relations, branding, and marketing all under one roof, We focus on both new and existing product lines, Warehousing and logistics. Our company has a proven history of initiating accounts and placing orders with major distribution outlets. Our history allows us to have intimate and unique relationships with key buyers across the United States, thus giving your brand a fast track to market in a professional manner. Please contact me directly so that we can discuss your brand further. Kind Regards, Mark Schaefer, marks@nutricompany.com, VP of Business Development, Nutritional Products International, 101 Plaza Real S, Ste #224, Boca Raton, FL 33432, Office: 561-544-0719

• August 31, 2021 at 11:51 pm

where can i get cbd oil in brookline?

• September 10, 2021 at 6:02 am

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Dime Piece LA celebrity streetwear brand? I seem to be unable to proceed to the checkout on Dimepiecela site. I have read in Cosmopolitan that the brand was bought out by a UK hedge fund for $50m. I’ve just bought the Dimepiece Sport Heavyblend Crewneck Sweatshirt from Ebay and totally love it xox

• September 15, 2021 at 2:22 pm

• September 22, 2021 at 11:08 am

I oversee a vape store website directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that additionally markets CBD goods. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not sell CBD products like CBD oil. We solely offer marketing and advertising professional services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Top Health and wellness Store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they promote a fairly substantial series of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to different firms. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restrained my payment options and now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic criterion to all firms. I am yet to consult an additional lawyer from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at targetdomain could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

• September 23, 2021 at 1:18 am

how long until cbd oil works sublingually

• September 29, 2021 at 9:40 am

786338 715946Thanks for providing such a great article, it was exceptional and quite informative. Its my very first time that I go to here. I identified a great deal of informative stuff inside your write-up. Keep it up. Thank you. 183091

• October 1, 2021 at 4:47 am

Hello everybody , can anyone recommend where I can purchase Heritage Hemp CBD Soft Gels 10 Count 25mg?

• October 5, 2021 at 9:35 pm

Does anybody know whether Extreme Vapors vaping shop based in 220 Garden Oaks Dr offers eliquid made by Lost Art Liquids? I have tried sending them an email at at info@ecignvape.com

• October 6, 2021 at 12:56 pm

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Dime Piece LA celebrity streetwear brand? I am having trouble to proceed to the checkout on Dimepiecela site. I’ve read in Vanity Fair that they were bought out by a UK hedge fund in excess of $50 m. I’ve just bought the Dimepiece White Winter Cuffed Beanie from Ebay and totally love it xox

• October 17, 2021 at 10:22 am

Is anyone here in a position to recommend C-string? Cheers x

• October 22, 2021 at 3:16 am

I look after a vape store directory site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that also offers CBD products. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory site. We do not retail CBD goods like CBD oil. We solely offer advertising and marketing services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Top Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer for sale a reasonably extensive range of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different firms. Due to this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restricted my payment choices and presently, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have checked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic benchmark to all companies. I am yet to get in touch with an additional attorney from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at targetdomain could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

• October 30, 2021 at 9:23 am

which do you like better cbd or thc reddit

• November 19, 2021 at 6:43 pm

Hello everybody ! can anyone advise where I can purchase Root Wellness Hemp Flower Awaken Pre Roll 2 Pack?