President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed new ministers to replace some of the members of Federal executive council who resigned recently.
The names of the new ministers have been forwarded to the senate for screening and confirmation.
The Ministerial nominees are:
1) Henry Ikechukwu Ikoh – Abia State
2) Umana Okon Umana – Akwa Ibom State
3) Egwumakama Joseph Nkama – Ebonyi State
4) Goodluck Nnana Opiah – Imo State
5) Umar Ibrahim El-Yakub – Kano State
6) Ademola Adewole Adegoroye – Ondo State
7) Odum Odih – Rivers State.